Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not because she'd ever agree to a motorcycle (she wouldn't, long story not for here). It's because we learned on our very first date that we can't share. We nearly didn't have a second date because we got into a fight over who ate too much of the hot fudge on the hot fudge sunday. She will never admit to it! We decided that if we were to survive as a couple, it would be with us each having our own things. We don't share. EVER. If we order an appetizer and it comes back with an odd number, things can get tense. Then again, we're about to celebrate 30 years, so maybe sharing's for suckers?
Mine drives me crazy with wanting to share lol. I mean I order what I want to eat cause I want to eat it. She thinks it's like a party platter on a lazy Susan.

I mean Chinese food or pizza sure but other wise no freaking way

Hahahaha

Mine drives me crazy with wanting to share lol. I mean I order what I want to eat cause I want to eat it. She thinks it's like a party platter on a lazy Susan.

Hahahaha
We'll put a couple bites on the side of each other's plate. There's no reaching across allowed :crying:

We had a radio station here that used to be a freaking riot and great rock music b4 all the corporate stations took over. They used to do these fake commercials. They did that looney tunes skit with Ronald Rabbit (Reagan) and Daffy (muammar) Qadaffi with the line in the sand. It was freaking hilarious.

They had another they called the Somerville national anthem cause Somerville was a tough neighborhood where Whitey Bulger first took over the Winter Hill Gang. And God help you if someone shoveled a parking spot and you were dumb enough to move the chair or lamp they left in that spot and took that space when they were gone...

Hahahaha

When I was in college I dated a girl who was an only child. We lived together for about 6 months. It was rough. She had no idea how to share or be reasonable with using things. Like she would think nothing of using all the hot water in the morning leaving me with a cold shower. Or taking turns with a video game? Wouldn't happen, once its in her hands, it was gone.

My wife had 2 younger brothers, so she knows how to put up with me, lol. She won't try to eat all my food, but we'll trade bites if we want to try each others dish.

I was always under the impression that most Texans drive big pickups with toolboxes. Nobody has any cables in those boxes? I've got like 20-30' cables in our cars since it's impossible to have a free spot anywhere around without pushing the car into the road or parking lot. Also aaa is like $60/year and they'll come out right now and jump it if you sign up for a year. Always been a big fan of aaa, they'll bailed me out of some shit when I need it
I'm in VA lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back