Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always under the impression that most Texans drive big pickups with toolboxes. Nobody has any cables in those boxes? I've got like 20-30' cables in our cars since it's impossible to have a free spot anywhere around without pushing the car into the road or parking lot. Also aaa is like $60/year and they'll come out right now and jump it if you sign up for a year. Always been a big fan of aaa, they'll bailed me out of some shit when I need it
I've has AAA in the past but there's no way they would have shown up before #3 was out of class. My dad came and took care of it!

Mephisto CDLC X Skywalker Day 70

Edit: did not chop her
Noticed she's slowed her drinking alot too and most the hairs have turned.. She's really got the cdlc funk smells like burnt rubber nastiness:gassy1:

IMG_2661.JPG

IMG_2662.JPG

IMG_2651.JPG

IMG_2659.JPG

IMG_2658.JPG

IMG_E2652.JPG

QXJX5803.PNG

ELVN7461.PNG

IDSD3765.PNG

JEMM4715.PNG

OZTW2782.PNG

OEFY3157.PNG

Last edited:
Nah she doesn't get that and after 23 years there she's got a ton of regulars that request her. They get some that come in from other countries where tipping aint like here cause servers are paid a living wage and don't rely on tips or people with the gift cards and got nothing left for a tip but that's more rare.
Yeah, for fine dining the super busy days are usually the worst for money making. He'd take a random Monday and 3 tables of regulars over 8 two tops on Vday any day lol.

Mine drives me crazy with wanting to share lol. I mean I order what I want to eat cause I want to eat it. She thinks it's like a party platter on a lazy Susan.

I mean Chinese food or pizza sure but other wise no freaking way

Hahahaha
Oh we always do splitzies when we go out to eat. Usually we were both trying to decide between the same two things anyways :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back