Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always under the impression that most Texans drive big pickups with toolboxes. Nobody has any cables in those boxes? I've got like 20-30' cables in our cars since it's impossible to have a free spot anywhere around without pushing the car into the road or parking lot. Also aaa is like $60/year and they'll come out right now and jump it if you sign up for a year. Always been a big fan of aaa, they'll bailed me out of some shit when I need it
She ain’t no damn Texan! ;) :crying:

Of course the one time I shut my car off and run the battery instead of gas for 20 minutes my battery dies
A battery that only lasts 20 minutes is on its last legs or the charging system has a problem.

Glad you got rescued!

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 77

Thinking about giving her the axe:warrior: She doesn't seem to be fattening up much more and most of her hairs have turned.. Plus she's fading hard and slowed her drinking considerably seeing mostly cloudy with little amber and a chance of harvest soon..... What would you do no wrong answers? :d5::welcome::thanks:

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2631.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2634.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

QZQX2775.PNG

IIYZ0655.PNG

SBLP3479.PNG

HHOZ3309.PNG

BGFC2087.PNG

DWBA2480.PNG

CGXD4067.PNG

PJGW3424.PNG
Looks like the harvest window is open. Between now and 2 weeks

Love the song brings a strange mix of memories
I was just a couple months shy of my 14th birthday and yes, those were very strange times that should never have happened. Of courser at that age, I was more interested in hopping a bus to downtown Detroit and watch the naked girls get arrested for skinny dipping in the big fountain there. Like clockwork everyday at noon, several girls would strip off and play in the fountain until the police showed up. I also remember the free store that was there too! Now those are fond memories from my youth! :dancer: :crying::pass:

I want to try rucu cucu and blackberry gum. We’ll see what happens. I might just order some from Multiverse. Last time I looked blackberry gum was out of stock.
I recently did both and they are both great. Mine ended up being decent sized.

Why can't none of yall live close enough to give me a jump lmfao. Called my mom and even though she's only a 12 minute drive away and she's not doing anything she acts like I'm asking for some huge favor :face: I even told her as long as she's here before 630 it's fine, she doesn't have to jump up right away or anything lol
Just put your hood up and ask someone with a pickup truck. I'm sure someone will help you. I'm notorious for leaving my lights on and people are generally nice and I'm not the most friendly looking person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back