Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part is I usually always back in but there were too many people walking around in the way when I was pulling in to drop her off and I was trying to hurry cause we were a few minutes late from sitting through multiple cycles of one of the lights we had to go through. So I said fuck it and just pulled in instead. Definitely gonna block this lady in if I have to push my car back.

Today would have been perfect for a I put the VD in Valentines Day shirt. :funny:
Screenshot_20230214_180956_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Best part is I usually always back in but there were too many people walking around in the way when I was pulling in to drop her off and I was trying to hurry cause we were a few minutes late from sitting through multiple cycles of one of the lights we had to go through. So I said fuck it and just pulled in instead. Definitely gonna block this lady in if I have to push my car back.
sometimes, you can turn the ignition off, wait a few minutes, and enough charge will be left in the system to be able to start. sometimes.

But my wife says she makes pissa money serving at the outback. Which usually means she comes home smiling
But that's outback, you can turn and burn and it's not high dollar generally. The place hubby works at is fine dining, people who normally wouldn't go there take dates there to impress them, spend more than they mean to, end up with sticker shock when they see the bill and then don't have anything left for the tip. Usually he averages 30-35% gratuity on any given night but vday generally ends up being like 12-15% max. Plus, he's the best server there so they give him the "difficult" tables cause it makes management's jobs easier so yeah, I'm expecting him to be very very grumpy come 10 or 11.

Yeah no I tried that lol it's dead dead
I was always under the impression that most Texans drive big pickups with toolboxes. Nobody has any cables in those boxes? I've got like 20-30' cables in our cars since it's impossible to have a free spot anywhere around without pushing the car into the road or parking lot. Also aaa is like $60/year and they'll come out right now and jump it if you sign up for a year. Always been a big fan of aaa, they'll bailed me out of some shit when I need it

But that's outback, you can turn and burn and it's not high dollar generally. The place hubby works at is fine dining, people who normally wouldn't go there take dates there to impress them, spend more than they mean to, end up with sticker shock when they see the bill and then don't have anything left for the tip. Usually he averages 30-35% gratuity on any given night but vday generally ends up being like 12-15% max. Plus, he's the best server there so they give him the "difficult" tables cause it makes management's jobs easier so yeah, I'm expecting him to be very very grumpy come 10 or 11.
Nah she doesn't get that and after 23 years there she's got a ton of regulars that request her. They get some that come in from other countries where tipping aint like here cause servers are paid a living wage and don't rely on tips or people with the gift cards and got nothing left for a tip but that's more rare.

She's a keeper!!!!!! Do not screw that up lol
That's not because she'd ever agree to a motorcycle (she wouldn't, long story not for here). It's because we learned on our very first date that we can't share. We nearly didn't have a second date because we got into a fight over who ate too much of the hot fudge on the hot fudge sunday. She will never admit to it! We decided that if we were to survive as a couple, it would be with us each having our own things. We don't share. EVER. If we order an appetizer and it comes back with an odd number, things can get tense. Then again, we're about to celebrate 30 years, so maybe sharing's for suckers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back