Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

I want to try rucu cucu and blackberry gum. We’ll see what happens. I might just order some from Multiverse. Last time I looked blackberry gum was out of stock.
I have a Rucu Cucu in my current grow, very interested in how she does, can't wait!

Why can't none of yall live close enough to give me a jump lmfao. Called my mom and even though she's only a 12 minute drive away and she's not doing anything she acts like I'm asking for some huge favor :face: I even told her as long as she's here before 630 it's fine, she doesn't have to jump up right away or anything lol

Would if i could maybe ask the hubby for a jump pack for ICE for the next time maybe this will help for now :d5: :crying:

I want to try rucu cucu and blackberry gum. We’ll see what happens. I might just order some from Multiverse. Last time I looked blackberry gum was out of stock.
I have a Rucu Cucu in my current grow, very interested in how she does, can't wait!

The rucu cucu og definitely looks killer got one of them going now too.. Been thinking about ordering some more also but I have enough seeds and they have too many strains I want/can't afford :haha::crying:

We had tacos last night. Hubby is gonna be a bear when he gets home tonight since Vday is one of the worst days to work as a server, especially in an expensive restaurant.
But my wife says she makes pissa money serving at the outback. Which usually means she comes home smiling

Dude, my wife is latina and we have white people taco night like every week.

I like to take a flour tortilla, spread creamy chipotle sauce on it, and then put a hard shell taco inside and wrap it up into a tasty little soft/hard baby.
Confessions of a Mexican lady, I still make frito pie:stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back