Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was up on NY 22 headed for Ft Ticonderoga from Mass during covid. Figured screw it what's safer than riding hahahaha.
Screenshot_20230214_174711_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_174744_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230214_174756_Photos.jpg
This old lady ran this hole in the wall biker bar outta her house. Opened the place up for us even though she was closed and all. Said the place got crazy hopping at night

@Lil Dab tnx for the rep Dale. I’d definitely be ok pulling her if she was mine. Turned out nice. :thumbsup:
Wow guys really wasn't the answers i was expecting thank you :d5: :worship::vibe: she will be getting the chop and maybe CDLC x Skywalker checking her now

I have a co-worker that's 70 and still working fulltime, though he has pancreatic cancer, all he's concerned about is his wife having medical insurance.
He told me just last week.
A person gets married due to lack of judgement.
A person gets divorced due to a lack of patience.
A person re-Marrys due to a lack of memory.
#3 is Kinda like having that 2nd baby I freaking swear they get amnesia about how it went the 1st time

Seedstockers Mac & Crack Day 77

Thinking about giving her the axe:warrior: She doesn't seem to be fattening up much more and most of her hairs have turned.. Plus she's fading hard and slowed her drinking considerably seeing mostly cloudy with little amber and a chance of harvest soon..... What would you do no wrong answers? :d5::welcome::thanks:

IMG_2630.JPG

IMG_2631.JPG

IMG_2632.JPG

IMG_2634.JPG

IMG_2635.JPG

IMG_2637.JPG

QZQX2775.PNG

IIYZ0655.PNG

SBLP3479.PNG

HHOZ3309.PNG

BGFC2087.PNG

DWBA2480.PNG