Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedstockers Solo's mac and crack, Apollo black cherry, and rucu cucu og going to run 4-6 solo's or maybe 4 solo's and (2) 2gallons :shrug:

I want to try rucu cucu and blackberry gum. We’ll see what happens. I might just order some from Multiverse. Last time I looked blackberry gum was out of stock.

IMG_3963.jpg

Why can't none of yall live close enough to give me a jump lmfao. Called my mom and even though she's only a 12 minute drive away and she's not doing anything she acts like I'm asking for some huge favor :face: I even told her as long as she's here before 630 it's fine, she doesn't have to jump up right away or anything lol

Why can't none of yall live close enough to give me a jump lmfao. Called my mom and even though she's only a 12 minute drive away and she's not doing anything she acts like I'm asking for some huge favor :face: I even told her as long as she's here before 630 it's fine, she doesn't have to jump up right away or anything lol
AAA?

And of course there's some dumbass with no plate or hanger parked in the disabled spot behind me, with sidewalk in front of me, so idk how this is supposed to work. They really should make jumpers long enough to be used parked next to someone without having to have your front bumpers kiss.

My mom actually uses those, just not for family get to gethers :crying:

Dude, my wife is latina and we have white people taco night like every week.

I like to take a flour tortilla, spread creamy chipotle sauce on it, and then put a hard shell taco inside and wrap it up into a tasty little soft/hard baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back