Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230213_234549.jpg

I need to gave a talk with whoever named this "star bread" lmfao

So can i assume since u are still up and at em at 11pm my time that u already got tomorrow off work?? :eyebrows::clapper:

Oh shit that was for Dale :crying:
:shrug: we'll see what the morning brings heading to bed now still pretty congested :shrug::goodluck::sleeping:

I for the life of me can't remember but the local shop I went to had gorilla tents and another brand that was just as nice it didn't have the extension kit but did have the heavy duty zippers and all that
So my first tent i got from the only local shop around here! He said it was used so he sold it to me for $100 for a 2x4 gorilla tent l! Got there and his used was he had 1 shelf in there with 3 propagation trays for micro greens! Used tent for $60 so wasnt even dusty yet!

When i went to get next tent he was gonna sell me a 4x4 that was used but it was heavily used and found zippers were all broken and shit! He said i got another used 1 in storage but this 1 was called used cuz he had assembled it 80% of the way but never actually had anything in it! Told me if i took it apart and loaded it myself he would still charge same $200 so got what to me was (or i woulda sold as) a brand new 4x4! With the extension set for it! The damn 2x4 had 2 separate 1’ extension kits with it so i could make it like 9’ tall! :eyebrows::yoinks::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back