Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u are like me and when u see a post u need to reply to u do it without looking to see if a following post addresses it! When its time to reply i always say reading ahead…..
1676352607340.gif

Honestly it was pretty simple, there's just so much waiting and then a quick task and then more waiting with bread lol. Overall this was way faster than doing a cake or cupcakes would have been as far as active work time goes.

Honestly it was pretty simple, there's just so much waiting and then a quick task and then more waiting with bread lol. Overall this was way faster than doing a cake or cupcakes would have been as far as active work time goes.
U should bake me a loaf then! :rofl:

I got the controller can anybody tell me where I can buy some left hand co-ordination :rofl:

So this is probably a stupid question but...does everything that I've learned about autoflowers apply to tomatoes?

I'm gonna be growing a big salsa garden this summer. Can I top tomatoes to get a big bush?

The nutritional needs are similar but you can only trim indeterminate tomatoes look it up. it is easy and will yield much better tomatoes.

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green. I always root for the Indians. I s'pose I ought to anyway, since my Okie grandpa was part Choctaw. BTW, has anybody kept in touch with mohawk warrior?

@mohawk warrior A lost friend.

Hey guys, got a question about drying.

What do I do if my stems are still soft but my buds have dried out way too far? Could this be from the humidity being too low in my drying space? I jarred what I had hanging and after 12 hours the rh in the jar hasnt climbed above 41%

Too dry, throw a Boost 62 in the jar to revive them. Learning how to dry in your environment is a trial and error type lesson. I have all manor of things I do depending on the outdoor RH. It literally gets to ZERO % RH here in the summer. The wood meter really helps tell me when to throw them in the brown bags to "sweat" the remaining moisture to even it out through the buds.

I got the controller can anybody tell me where I can buy some left hand co-ordination :rofl:

The nutritional needs are similar but you can only trim indeterminate tomatoes look it up. it is easy and will yield much better tomatoes.

@mohawk warrior A lost friend.

Too dry, throw a Boost 62 in the jar to revive them. Learning how to dry in your environment is a trial and error type lesson. I have all manor of things I do depending on the outdoor RH. It literally gets to ZERO % RH here in the summer. The wood meter really helps tell me when to throw them in the brown bags to "sweat" the remaining moisture to even it out through the buds.
Looking at humidity packs right now. Didnt know anything about them, almost bought one that was for an 8th lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back