Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 weeks left on this orgypot

Day 46 gdp x red poison, 1gallon pot.

They are getting bigger than i thought they would get for the pot size :smoking:

20230214_011829.jpg
20230214_011840.jpg
20230214_011927.jpg
20230214_012131.jpg

Ooo cheaper than bovida. I was unsure of these ones as I didnt know anyone who didn't use bovida but if these work Im gonna try these
i use both brands, i like them both so get whatever is cheaper :thumbsup:

So this is probably a stupid question but...does everything that I've learned about autoflowers apply to tomatoes?

I'm gonna be growing a big salsa garden this summer. Can I top tomatoes to get a big bush?
I might be preaching to the choir but I also like making salsa. A mix of varieties say early bloom, normal bloom and cherries is nice so your not feast or famine with the tomato's is nice. I've never honestly tried topping them but get cages early in the year if your going to want them. As well as growing several alternating rows of cilantro so that if some goes to seed u have other rows 2-3 weeks behind them. A mix of hot peppers is also nice depending on how hot you like it. Garlic I usually start late fall.

I was thinking about getting a dedicated tent for hang drying.
Lol, ya that's where the downward spiral starts.

I have super dry conditions and found that the brown bags work great. Some guys even put those into plastic bags to slow down the drying even more.

I think @Shugrows uses one those things for drying and a case of duct tape :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Its a shoe rack. Lined it with cardboard then duct taped the fuck out of it. works good dont have to waste tent space. Got led lights in there a little fan and a hook up for 4 inch exhaust. It was about 6 or 8 rolls I went through. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back