Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right?! This is not fair at all lmao
At least if this is a first run for that particular bread they can be test pilots! If they like it u know its a winner to make again! Def looks good! U picked the right option i had 2 dinguses that tried to order bunch of valentines candy etc thru instacart but the damn grocery stores were basically sold out except what was marked clearance and half the aisles that were valentines yesterday had Easter shit today!

At least if this is a first run for that particular bread they can be test pilots! If they like it u know its a winner to make again! Def looks good! U picked the right option i had 2 dinguses that tried to order bunch of valentines candy etc thru instacart but the damn grocery stores were basically sold out except what was marked clearance and half the aisles that were valentines yesterday had Easter shit today!
Yeah she ended up having to make her cards herself cause they were out of the boxes at both stores hubby went to and then she had to split up a bag of hearts into sandwich bag cause otherwise it would have been like $50 in chocolate heart boxes for the 20 kids in her class and a few of them can't even have chocolate

Yeah she ended up having to make her cards herself cause they were out of the boxes at both stores hubby went to and then she had to split up a bag of hearts into sandwich bag cause otherwise it would have been like $50 in chocolate heart boxes for the 20 kids in her class and a few of them can't even have chocolate
I felt bad cuz this was a teacher buying them for her class but they were def plum out! Unless she wanted to give each kid a giant heart shaped box of assorted Russel Stovers chocolates! :rofl:

Anyone remember this movie?? I’m watching it now! Can’t remember if I actually watched it back when it came out or anytime since! :shrug::rofl:

1676351994242.gif

1676352032577.gif

25 minutes and then it can go on a rack to cool lmao
So basically u have time to finish the bread AND get stoned and squeak by just under midnight! Unless alexa forgets your timer and u burn your bread! :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back