Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 vent holes! 1 at top with a light exhaust fan and 1 at bottom for fresh air and a humidifier outside to blow thru vent hole if rh is too low! U could spring for an inkbird with that cheap tent with money to spare! Have a humidity controlled enclosure for drying! :headbang::d5:

I think @Shugrows uses one those things for drying and a case of duct tape :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Fuck ya gorilla tents tries to sell u both a tent and some wonky drying rack system that hangs inside for clipping buds to! Def a rich mans setup if u ask me! :rofl:

By chance if a gorilla grow tents rep is lurking about i would love to try 1 out! ;) :d5::rofl:

Fuck ya gorilla tents tries to sell u both a tent and some wonky drying rack system that hangs inside for clipping buds to! Def a rich mans setup if u ask me! :rofl:

By chance if a gorilla grow tents rep is lurking about i would love to try 1 out! ;) :d5::rofl:
The only part about gorilla grow I like is the ability to increase the height. Otherwise its a hard pass.

The only part about gorilla grow I like is the ability to increase the height. Otherwise its a hard pass.
Oh i have 2 of there tents they are high quality! I just couldn’t spring their cost on 1 for simply drying! Not like u need to worry about light leaks so a cheap tent will work fine! Cheap tent may be better! Any holes for light leaks we will call extra ventilation in a dry tent situation! ;) :crying:

Nice save not :thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I never bought into those drying racks if i am drying smalls buds that would go on one of those i just hang brown bags... I used a cardboard box and bamboo skewers originally but stepped up to a tent cause it's multi use I can start my seedlings in there too

Oh i have 2 of there tents they are high quality! I just couldn’t spring their cost on 1 for simply drying! Not like u need to worry about light leaks so a cheap tent will work fine! Cheap tent may be better! Any holes for light leaks we will call extra ventilation in a dry tent situation! ;) :crying:
I for the life of me can't remember but the local shop I went to had gorilla tents and another brand that was just as nice it didn't have the extension kit but did have the heavy duty zippers and all that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back