Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were supposed to be 11 dispensaries in WNY by now, but there's some lawsuit holding up the rollout. In the meantime growers were licensed last year, and already harvested with no legal market to sell it. The oversupply is supposed to drive prices down, but legal growers have a lot of extra expenses to fulfill NY requirements: testing each crop for pesticides, heavy metals, THC... paperwork to track all the inputs and movement through the supply chain. I guess that's the definition of a shit-show. Here's today's article about it:

My mother lives in Western NY. She's been getting her meds from the Indian reservation down the road for the last year. Decent pricing. They found a loophole in the laws. Buy this lighter for $50 and get this free bag of Sour Diesel or whatever. They closed all their discount gas and tobacco stores and turned them into dispensaries.

My mother lives in Western NY. She's been getting her meds from the Indian reservation down the road for the last year. Decent pricing. They found a loophole in the laws. Buy this lighter for $50 and get this free bag of Sour Diesel or whatever. They closed all their discount gas and tobacco stores and turned them into dispensaries.
With a med card med homegrows have been legal in NYS since October '22. I don't want to be on any more lists, so I'll just stay underground. The Seneca Reservation an hour south of me got a nice write-up in the buffalo paper a few months ago, with photos of their dispensaries, and a profile of one family that travelled to study how the business works in other states and took a class in retailing weed from Oaksterdam U. I guess since the rez is a soverign nation they don't pay sales tax and make their own weed laws:

Lmao i am far too lazy to be measuring out the amount of nutrients it takes for hydro growing! :rofl:

Are you feeding air down into the lil reservoirs?
No air, just refill every other day. No nutes except whats in the cups of soil and a couple pellets in the tubs.

thanks guys me too on my way to get a bunch of meds then home to eat a bunch of gummies and zone out:thanks::vibe:
Just remember….

Unicorn farts are a cure all! ;)

1676318656200.gif

This is my kratky lettuce I planted a week ago.

1676318535648.png

Look at them roots!

1676318720604.png

and my micro tomato seeds came in!

1676318907353.png

I'm growing an Orange Hat, Dwarf, and Tiny Tim. These aren't supposed to get more than a foot tall. I think the orange hat doesn't get more than 6 inches tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back