Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thanks: Paiste PST-7 17" & 19" thin crashez :headbang: almost have all i'm wantin now...almost :rofl: :doh: still on the list are an 18" china, 8" splash & 8" bell....oh, and a second set of hi-hatz :rolleyes2: :smoking: ppp

Nice man! They have a set of those in a local store here set up on a dw 5 piece. Those sound great especially for the price!

Sad day yesterday had to cut my sour stomper. It was showing male at every node that was big enough to tell. Probably could have seem if some female comes thru but I figured not worth it got plenty of beans to run. Its go time. Dont have time to fuck around. Got till October then got to tale a couple months off. So need to get as much as I can in that amount of time.
921414E1-BF80-4E59-8A84-0E50977D1271.jpeg

This years bug seems to be catching up with everyone here. Not only did I wake up with a nasty self inflicted hangover Saturday, but by mid day I started to get the head cold and hack as well. Woke up Sunday am and felt like total hell. Didn't do shit yesterday and didn't participate in any super bowl festivities. Just did some shots of Robitussin, dayquill, a couple of bowl hits, and did a couch tour with intermittent napping

Still icky today, but much better! With a heads up from all you other sickies, if it lasts a week, will be headed to the doc for the bi annual Z pack

Sounds like what we both have too........:nono:....what's a Z pack......?

I Hope you all feel Better soon................:bighug:

Sounds like what we both have too........:nono:....what's a Z pack......?

I Hope you all feel Better soon................:bighug:
Brand-name for azythromycin. It's an antibiotic, but has some antiviral properties as well.

I made time to clean my 4x4 tent up and start up what i thought would hold (5) 30 gallon pots lol well i didn't think going from 5 gallon to 30 gallon pots would be that big of a difference.. i was wrong, i'd be lucky to smash 2 pots in there. i guess i'll order some 10 and 20 gallons pots to get a better fit for my next grow :crying:

Fail lol
20230213_124519.jpg

and my red poison seeds all popped :woohoo:
20230212_190741.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back