Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
start ur week off right with vitamin E... :headbang:

and yes, i woke up to more cymbalz on me doorstep this morning, hehe :cooldance: ppp

20230213_100916.jpg

My friend didn't say what strain it was, just that the prices were very high.
Ah all good I was just searching the net to see if I could find the shop seems there is a couple:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: :doh::dizzy: Don't get me wrong prices were high $50-70 1/8oz but 90 for a gram of bud seems absurd and we'll leave it a that :cuss::deadhorse:

Ah all good I was just searching the net to see if I could find the shop seems there is a couple:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: :doh::dizzy: Don't get me wrong prices were high $50-70 1/8oz but 90 for a gram of bud seems absurd and we'll leave it a that :cuss::deadhorse:
In the ville commercial goes for $50/g. This shit isn't on the same page as homegrown.....

They don't seem to hand out those Z packs anymore, I think that antibiotic quit being as effective.

Had a Z pack two years ago, but things may have changed. I only get sick every other year, but usually end up with a respitory something I cant shake and that's what I'm usually given

@Lil Dab With all that you should have it knocked out! Like you, I don't like taking things unless absolutely necessary.

They don't seem to hand out those Z packs anymore, I think that antibiotic quit being as effective.
strangely, Z-pak works pretty well against COVID. No one's sure of the mechanism, but the stats show a benefit.

Sweet! 14 and 16"???

:thanks: Paiste PST-7 17" & 19" thin crashez :headbang: almost have all i'm wantin now...almost :rofl: :doh: the Meinl box set i got the other day includez 14" hi-hatz, 10" splash, 16" & 18" crashez, 16" china & 20" ride....and i already have a 14" crash & 22" heavy Zildjian ride....still on the list are an 18" china, 8" splash & 8" bell....oh, and a second set of 15" hi-hatz :rolleyes2: :smoking: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back