Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sorry to hear that you are sick @Lil Dab, I hope the docs get you sorted soon. :bighug::pighug::cheers:
Dang sorry to hear it. U been saying..
Hopefully it's not too bad. No smoking! so ill pass the edibles:crisps::pighug:
Get well soon :bighug:
I hope you get better soon!
Feel better bud. Sending good vibes:vibes:

thanks guys me too on my way to get a bunch of meds then home to eat a bunch of gummies and zone out:thanks::vibe:

So just to give it stoners a update I have been feeling sick still from last week.. very short on breath with a cough and mucus that I can’t kick.. It has been very difficult to breathe and even smoke cause when I do I cough and can hardly breathe for a hour afterwards… So today I finally said I better go to the dr. and it is a good thing I did she immediately put me steroids and antibiotics and sending me to the hospital for chest X-rays.. She’s said oh yeah your chest is awfully tight gonna treat me for pneumonia.. So needless to I went to work for about a hour and have been at dr. since:wall::joy::goodluck:
Hope you feel better quickly. I'm still trying to get rid of my pet bug as well. I've been consuming a CBD smorgasbord... Great for inflammation, and sleep..

:d5:

Me too Dale. I’ve been sick since Christmas. Can’t kick the same symptoms you describe. I went to the Doc 4 days ago and got antibiotics and roids.
Already feeling better.
Not quite that long for me but wife said this morning this will be week 3 I’ve been sick :wall::joy:

So just to give it stoners a update I have been feeling sick still from last week.. very short on breath with a cough and mucus that I can’t kick.. It has been very difficult to breathe and even smoke cause when I do I cough and can hardly breathe for a hour afterwards… So today I finally said I better go to the dr. and it is a good thing I did she immediately put me steroids and antibiotics and sending me to the hospital for chest X-rays.. She’s said oh yeah your chest is awfully tight gonna treat me for pneumonia.. So needless to I went to work for about a hour and have been at dr. since:wall::joy::goodluck:
Don't mess with a pneumonia. Follow your doctor's advice and get well soon.

Last week they opened a licensed dispensary in Binghamton NY and a buddy stopped by this weekend,,,,,he didn't purchase anything! One of the lowest cost weed offerings was 90$ a gram!

Didi some pretty heavy defoliation on my 5 week olds last night. With the smaller tent, I wanted to reign in their size a little, they were getting rather difficult to just move around so I could water them.

1676308161362.png

Last week they opened a licensed dispensary in Binghamton NY and a buddy stopped by this weekend,,,,,he didn't purchase anything! One of the lowest cost weed offerings was 90$ a gram!

Thats so they can say "well, we tried to sell it and no one wants to buy, guess its time to shut down the program."

Same thing is happening in Ohio, prices are higher at the dispensary than black market. And, they'll kick you off the medical program if they even think you are smoking it instead of vaping. Instead of allowing more dispensaries and more growers, they are going the other direction and using that smoking thing to kick people out of the program to reduce the size.

We could be making crazy tax money to put towards our schools, but instead these greasy corporate and government fucks want to play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back