Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and get this, if you don't buy enough, THEY KICK YOU OUT OF THE MEDICAL PROGRAM HERE IN OHIO. My wife is legit worried she's going to renew her card and be told "well you've not been to the dispensary in 6 months, you really don't need this anymore." because its happening to other people. So, she has to go spend money at an Ohio dispensary where prices are insane. Like, $60 for a gram of resin, when I got 5 grams for $75 in Michigan. $40 for a 1/2 gram vape cart. These prices suck, and when you say fuck it I'm gonna grow my own or buy it elsewhere, they kick you out so now you can't legally carry any around anymore.

Didi some pretty heavy defoliation on my 5 week olds last night. With the smaller tent, I wanted to reign in their size a little, they were getting rather difficult to just move around so I could water them.

View attachment 1565168
LOL, you are going to have a very full tent ! LOL :headbang:

Thats so they can say "well, we tried to sell it and no one wants to buy, guess its time to shut down the program."

Same thing is happening in Ohio, prices are higher at the dispensary than black market. And, they'll kick you off the medical program if they even think you are smoking it instead of vaping. Instead of allowing more dispensaries and more growers, they are going the other direction and using that smoking thing to kick people out of the program to reduce the size.

We could be making crazy tax money to put towards our schools, but instead these greasy corporate and government fucks want to play games.
There were supposed to be 11 dispensaries in WNY by now, but there's some lawsuit holding up the rollout. In the meantime growers were licensed last year, and already harvested with no legal market to sell it. The oversupply is supposed to drive prices down, but legal growers have a lot of extra expenses to fulfill NY requirements: testing each crop for pesticides, heavy metals, THC... paperwork to track all the inputs and movement through the supply chain. I guess that's the definition of a shit-show. Here's today's article about it:

Last week they opened a licensed dispensary in Binghamton NY and a buddy stopped by this weekend,,,,,he didn't purchase anything! One of the lowest cost weed offerings was 90$ a gram!
Do you know the name of it? I was just looking at one called "just breathe" and prices were not that high?

LOL, you are going to have a very full tent ! LOL :headbang:

Very full, lol. Thats a 2x2 with 3 5 gallon buckets in it. I'm basically doing a SOG but with 3 plants, LOL.

I trimmed most of the big fan leaves off of them.

So someone more knowledgeable correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is those big fan leaves that are towards the bottom and don't get a lot of light, those are mostly like warehouses for sugar storage in case the plant runs into hard times. But since I water daily and its under a grow light, "hard times" isn't something to worry about. So snipping them off tells the plant to put its time and energy into growth instead of storage.

Plus I wanted to ensure no risks of mold or anything in that small of a space so I wanted them defoliated around the bases.

This years bug seems to be catching up with everyone here. Not only did I wake up with a nasty self inflicted hangover Saturday, but by mid day I started to get the head cold and hack as well. Woke up Sunday am and felt like total hell. Didn't do shit yesterday and didn't participate in any super bowl festivities. Just did some shots of Robitussin, dayquill, a couple of bowl hits, and did a couch tour with intermittent napping

Still icky today, but much better! With a heads up from all you other sickies, if it lasts a week, will be headed to the doc for the bi annual Z pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back