Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man having teenagers is awesome :thumbsup:
View attachment 1564963
I remember a hole it the wall just like that. I covered it with a poster so my parents never saw it until we moved. At which point, they were too busy to bug me about it. :rofl:

I remember a hole it the wall just like that. I covered it with a poster so my parents never saw it until we moved. At which point, they were too busy to bug me about it. :rofl:
Couldn't really hide it. We heard it. Then he thought he was gonna puke and went into the bathroom and passed out for a sec in front of the toilet :yoinks: Managed to rip the toilet seat off too. Then we had cops and an ambulance come to the house to check him out for a concussion. Pretty awesome :thumbsup: He's lucky he hit in between the studs

So just to give it stoners a update I have been feeling sick still from last week.. very short on breath with a cough and mucus that I can’t kick.. It has been very difficult to breathe and even smoke cause when I do I cough and can hardly breathe for a hour afterwards… So today I finally said I better go to the dr. and it is a good thing I did she immediately put me steroids and antibiotics and sending me to the hospital for chest X-rays.. She’s said oh yeah your chest is awfully tight gonna treat me for pneumonia.. So needless to I went to work for about a hour and have been at dr. since:wall::joy::goodluck:

Couldn't really hide it. We heard it. Then he thought he was gonna puke and went into the bathroom and passed out for a sec in front of the toilet :yoinks: Managed to rip the toilet seat off too. Then we had cops and an ambulance come to the house to check him out for a concussion. Pretty awesome :thumbsup: He's lucky he hit in between the studs
My hole was about fist size. And in a more convenient spot to cover with a poster. :) I think frustration with my next younger brother brought the rant on. We used to fight quite a lot until one day I noticed that he was getting bigger than I was, so I backed off before he figured that out. My poor father worried a lot about the fighting, but he never managed to do much about it. I was not an ideal teenager, from a parent's point of view. Neither were any of my three brothers. Spaced about 4 years apart. My mother's survival was somewhat of a miracle. :bighug:

So just to give it stoners a update I have been feeling sick still from last week.. very short on breath with a cough and mucus that I can’t kick.. It has been very difficult to breathe and even smoke cause when I do I cough and can hardly breathe for a hour afterwards… So today I finally said I better go to the dr. and it is a good thing I did she immediately put me steroids and antibiotics and sending me to the hospital for chest X-rays.. She’s said oh yeah your chest is awfully tight gonna treat me for pneumonia.. So needless to I went to work for about a hour and have been at dr. since:wall::joy::goodluck:
Really sorry to hear that you are sick @Lil Dab, I hope the docs get you sorted soon. :bighug::pighug::cheers:

Dang sorry to hear it. U been saying..
Hopefully it's not too bad. No smoking! so ill pass the edibles:crisps::pighug:

Get well soon :bighug:

I hope you get better soon!

Feel better bud. Sending good vibes:vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back