Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you hung-over and sick Live stoners.

Man having teenagers is awesome :thumbsup:
View attachment 1564963
My brother put each other through more than one wall and we could have that patched, textured and painted in 4 hours - as long as you did not touch it. My mom would always comment about the paint smell and we would have a couple of spots in the hallway we painted as a decoy. We would say we just bumped it with a toy or something and touched it up. She would just thank us and carry on.

So just to give it stoners a update I have been feeling sick still from last week.. very short on breath with a cough and mucus that I can’t kick.. It has been very difficult to breathe and even smoke cause when I do I cough and can hardly breathe for a hour afterwards… So today I finally said I better go to the dr. and it is a good thing I did she immediately put me steroids and antibiotics and sending me to the hospital for chest X-rays.. She’s said oh yeah your chest is awfully tight gonna treat me for pneumonia.. So needless to I went to work for about a hour and have been at dr. since:wall::joy::goodluck:

For all you peeps taking antibiotics be sure to take some probiotics for your gut health. You will feel better for it!

Very full, lol. Thats a 2x2 with 3 5 gallon buckets in it. I'm basically doing a SOG but with 3 plants, LOL.

I trimmed most of the big fan leaves off of them.

So someone more knowledgeable correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is those big fan leaves that are towards the bottom and don't get a lot of light, those are mostly like warehouses for sugar storage in case the plant runs into hard times. But since I water daily and its under a grow light, "hard times" isn't something to worry about. So snipping them off tells the plant to put its time and energy into growth instead of storage.

Plus I wanted to ensure no risks of mold or anything in that small of a space so I wanted them defoliated around the bases.

If you have proper reflecting walls the lower leaves not only get the green light that penetrates the canopy (proven to be used by the plant) but also lots of reflected light. I don't believe in defoliating except for airflow in late flower. Why do we think we know better than the plant. It used a lot of energy to make that leaf. It has a reason!

:thanks: Paiste PST-7 17" & 19" thin crashez :headbang: almost have all i'm wantin now...almost :rofl: :doh: the Meinl box set i got the other day includez 14" hi-hatz, 10" splash, 16" & 18" crashez, 16" china & 20" ride....and i already have a 14" crash & 22" heavy Zildjian ride....still on the list are an 18" china, 8" splash & 8" bell....oh, and a second set of 15" hi-hatz :rolleyes2: :smoking: ppp
Did you buy a bulk pack of ear plugs for your neighbors?

2023-02-13_12-22-28.jpg

:crying::crying::crying:

This is my kratky lettuce I planted a week ago.

View attachment 1565201

Look at them roots!

View attachment 1565203

and my micro tomato seeds came in!

View attachment 1565204

I'm growing an Orange Hat, Dwarf, and Tiny Tim. These aren't supposed to get more than a foot tall. I think the orange hat doesn't get more than 6 inches tall.

Your seeds will drown in rock wool like that. They need an air gap under them and need to be able to dry down to 50% before watering again.

Did you buy a bulk pack of ear plugs for your neighbors?

nah, no need to, since i can't have my drumz where i'm at anyway :rolleyes1: they're currently in storage while i continue to g'head & build em up in the meantime ;) it'z kinda a long story, lol, but to suffice it to say that i'm jus waitin on the bass player i jam with (on yet another diff set o' drumz he has set up) to get a back room cleared out of junk to have for a jam room, but that won't be happenin til over the summer at least, so....:shrug: que sera, sera ;) ppp

I cannot wait until my game controller gets here today. I don't want to play too much on the keyboard and just have to relearn all over.

I got this one:

2023-02-13_12-59-13.jpg

So just to give it stoners a update I have been feeling sick still from last week.. very short on breath with a cough and mucus that I can’t kick.. It has been very difficult to breathe and even smoke cause when I do I cough and can hardly breathe for a hour afterwards… So today I finally said I better go to the dr. and it is a good thing I did she immediately put me steroids and antibiotics and sending me to the hospital for chest X-rays.. She’s said oh yeah your chest is awfully tight gonna treat me for pneumonia.. So needless to I went to work for about a hour and have been at dr. since:wall::joy::goodluck:
Hope your feeling better!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back