Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like what we both have too........:nono:....what's a Z pack......?

I Hope you all feel Better soon................:bighug:

:shrug::chef:Ill make soup
ConsciousFamousFlycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Forgot the frog :pighug:
giphy (9).gif

Thats so they can say "well, we tried to sell it and no one wants to buy, guess its time to shut down the program."

Same thing is happening in Ohio, prices are higher at the dispensary than black market. And, they'll kick you off the medical program if they even think you are smoking it instead of vaping. Instead of allowing more dispensaries and more growers, they are going the other direction and using that smoking thing to kick people out of the program to reduce the size.

We could be making crazy tax money to put towards our schools, but instead these greasy corporate and government fucks want to play games.
Here in Massachusetts it's 6.25 % sales tax, then a 10.75% excise tax then they allow the local town to impose up to a 3% tax. None of which I believe applies to medical.

Personally I say whatever, tax the shit out of it cause as long as the state and towns making money they are gonna leave us alone with my 12 plants per household (2 adults).

Last edited:
nah, no need to, since i can't have my drumz where i'm at anyway :rolleyes1: they're currently in storage while i continue to g'head & build em up in the meantime ;) it'z kinda a long story, lol, but to suffice it to say that i'm jus waitin on the bass player i jam with (on yet another diff set o' drumz he has set up) to get a back room cleared out of junk to have for a jam room, but that won't be happenin til over the summer at least, so....:shrug: que sera, sera ;) ppp

:drunks::drunks::drunks:

Prednisone, Doxycycline, And albuterol sulfate inhaler never had any of them before I don't take much for meds
I had the cough from hell lasted 6 weeks. Up all night hacking up yellow shit up made my freaking ribs hurt. She put me on Albuterol (like for asthma it helped) and Flonase (it helped too). By the time I went 3 weeks in it wasn't clear not yellow so no antibiotics. It was going around here something fierce everyone had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back