Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My retired Marine friend, that's a Texas DPS Trooper, said the Charger was a POS! He wanted his Crown back after a month. It was quicker, but handled like ass. It REALLY handled like ass when it's stability program failed.It caused many wrecks because of that. He said the room in it was crap too. The engine, along with a lot of other things, couldn't stand up to the abuse of day to day patrol work.
Ya see, Ford had the cop car nailed. Durability was it's many strong suits. Ford kept the same 2 valve head set up in the Crown Vic, until 2011, when they ended production. It was the ONLY vehicle that got the 2V 4.6l engine, after Ford switched to the 3valve in 2005 in all their other vehicles. That 2V engine ran virtually unchanged from '99 to '11. Not much changed in the car itself from the frame and front suspension redesign with the 2003 model year. That vastly changed the handling and strength of the car.
I love my old Crown Vic LS Sport. It has the air ride rear suspension, but it's been converted to regular springs when that system went out for some reason. It does handle better with the air in varied situations with weight changes, but it can be a pain to keep in working order. Aftermarket pumps are not really that expensive and work better, but it handles great now. I just need to rebuild the front and rear suspension.....just old rubber bushings wore and cracked.
It basically has the cop car suspension, spring rates and roll bar thickness at a slightly lower stance. It has leather bolstered bucket seats with a center console with a shifter in the console. It's not a mushy ride. It's very smooth and very predictable when pushed with surprisingly little body roll. I do need to take it to a muffler shop though. It has a true dual exhaust stock, but it's waaaaay too quiet. I'm just used to being able to hear what my engine is doing at all times.
It's a simple and easy car to work on. I might get another ride of some sort this year. I don't like not having more than one vehicle. ........DRIVEABLE vehicles.:crying:

My boy got me into Crown Vics, the Panther platform. He's had quite a few of them. The LS Sport is a rare Crown Vic. I gave him the Sport wheels that came with the car, when I swapped 2015 Mustang GT wheels. They fit like they were made for the Crown. He put them on a Supervisor/Detective version of the Cop Crown Vic that he was gonna flip. It was a very nice car, but the rare wheels bumped up the price a grand on that car. He probably could have got more from that guy with how quickly he agreed to the price. LOL!
Yeah, I'm high and I know too much about Crown Vics!

Have a Great Day AFN!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
My 2013 SRT Charger had a sport mode button, you could feel the car hunch down and hug the ground. Ofcourse it was a 3rd car and didnt get daily use, so I cant speak for the durability. But that 6.4L was a fun engine. I always hated leather seats, but these seat were perforated and the a/c came through the perforations, which was sweet.
This pic is from when I went down to Gattlingurg Tn, for the Mopar meet in the Mountains. We went and drove the Tail of the Dragon, I think it was like 110 turns, or something like that. When you got to the end, there was a gift shop that had camera's setup on the route, so I had to buy the picture.
Loved the car, but after about 3 years, it just didnt make sense having it sit in the garage 95% of the time. It was just time to get into retirement preparation mode.

10295074_10152258203593598_599179024182751558_o - Copy.jpg

1498934_10151909317193598_668579007_o - Copy.jpg

My 2013 SRT Charger had a sport mode button, you could feel the car hunch down and hug the ground. Ofcourse it was a 3rd car and didnt get daily use, so I cant speak for the durability. But that 6.4L was a fun engine. I always hated leather seats, but these seat were perforated and the a/c came through the perforations, which was sweet.
This pic is from when I went down to Gattlingurg Tn, for the Mopar meet in the Mountains. We went and drove the Tail of the Dragon, I think it was like 110 turns, or something like that. When you got to the end, there was a gift shop that had camera's setup on the route, so I had to buy the picture.
Loved the car, but after about 3 years, it just didnt make sense having it sit in the garage 95% of the time. It was just time to get into retirement preparation mode.

View attachment 1564819

View attachment 1564820
The cop version had a similar mode. It would fail and make the car unstable.

My retired Marine friend, that's a Texas DPS Trooper, said the Charger was a POS! He wanted his Crown back after a month. It was quicker, but handled like ass. It REALLY handled like ass when it's stability program failed.It caused many wrecks because of that. He said the room in it was crap too. The engine, along with a lot of other things, couldn't stand up to the abuse of day to day patrol work.
Ya see, Ford had the cop car nailed. Durability was it's many strong suits. Ford kept the same 2 valve head set up in the Crown Vic, until 2011, when they ended production. It was the ONLY vehicle that got the 2V 4.6l engine, after Ford switched to the 3valve in 2005 in all their other vehicles. That 2V engine ran virtually unchanged from '99 to '11. Not much changed in the car itself from the frame and front suspension redesign with the 2003 model year. That vastly changed the handling and strength of the car.
I love my old Crown Vic LS Sport. It has the air ride rear suspension, but it's been converted to regular springs when that system went out for some reason. It does handle better with the air in varied situations with weight changes, but it can be a pain to keep in working order. Aftermarket pumps are not really that expensive and work better, but it handles great now. I just need to rebuild the front and rear suspension.....just old rubber bushings wore and cracked.
It basically has the cop car suspension, spring rates and roll bar thickness at a slightly lower stance. It has leather bolstered bucket seats with a center console with a shifter in the console. It's not a mushy ride. It's very smooth and very predictable when pushed with surprisingly little body roll. I do need to take it to a muffler shop though. It has a true dual exhaust stock, but it's waaaaay too quiet. I'm just used to being able to hear what my engine is doing at all times.
It's a simple and easy car to work on. I might get another ride of some sort this year. I don't like not having more than one vehicle. ........DRIVEABLE vehicles.:crying:

My boy got me into Crown Vics, the Panther platform. He's had quite a few of them. The LS Sport is a rare Crown Vic. I gave him the Sport wheels that came with the car, when I swapped 2015 Mustang GT wheels. They fit like they were made for the Crown. He put them on a Supervisor/Detective version of the Cop Crown Vic that he was gonna flip. It was a very nice car, but the rare wheels bumped up the price a grand on that car. He probably could have got more from that guy with how quickly he agreed to the price. LOL!
Yeah, I'm high and I know too much about Crown Vics!

Have a Great Day AFN!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Yup, ran like a top as long as you cleaned out the EGR channel once a year at least....wish I'd never gotten rid of mine.

Got the same one 12% is the percentage your looking for ...at least I think..lol
Thanks!! My basements around 46% RH so I'll toss them in paper bags to sweat them and I hope slow things down then at like 12% into grove bags.

Both @Mañ'O'Green and @Lil Dab were nice enough to recommend it as well as give me some directions and guidelines! Which was much appreciated!

Thanks!! My basements around 46% RH so I'll toss them in paper bags to sweat them and I hope slow things down then at like 12% into grove bags.

Both @Mañ'O'Green and @Lil Dab were nice enough to recommend it as well as give me some directions and guidelines! Which was much appreciated!

That's how I do mine...

See, that just makes you look guilty.

I'd do it in the middle of the day and if you get caught on the way back out just be like "oh man I found all this pot growing so I cut it down and was going to bring it in to you guys and turn it in and tell you where I found it at, I brought it with me so you'd believe me."

Yep.. explain how "The devil's lettuce" is back there! You better eradicate all that devil-worship satan loving weed back there!" (ya gotta sell it! :crying:
The only truth is the bottom yellow block!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

I have yet to get a good orgy party or anything fun besides high out of some cannabis... I think I got ripped off! :haha:
You might also talk to the Humane Society. A few years ago I took a feral female cat to them. They spayed her for free and I returned her to where I caught her.
Yeah, a friend in Florida neutered like 25 kittens with the SPCA for free... he just kept have-a-heart trappin them and taking them in

Yup did you see MOG and I trying to figure out which setting we use? the house or the tree :shrug::goodluck::rofl::rofl::rofl: If they are higher moisture then I would like but need to get them done.. I'll throw the buds in brown bag over night and that normally puts them at about 12-15% the next day..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back