Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My garage is like mid 40's, ya think that'd be ok?
Yeah. Not ideal but it'll be fine. Just keep the bags off the floor. Stir the buds every day just to flip them around and once they start to dry start combining bags together. I use doubled up liquor store size brown bags. Single layer of buds in each

Multi use cart! Good for sleeping where dogs can’t harass el gato and also good for sneak attacking the dogs when they walk by! :rofl::kitty:
96C29BF3-31D4-42D8-B903-8AAF6EE214D3.jpeg
91CB5591-B1AE-4A71-AEA1-130FC8B7F44B.jpeg
909B9875-DE87-40E5-A160-CEDF70E7796C.jpeg
804DE993-A1F9-4D18-85A9-A2C10F5D1A12.jpeg

I hate that I get so attached to the outside cats. Ugly wasn't sitting on 'her' chair this morning. She's there so she can greet me each morning. She always eats a bite and then comes over to me to thank me. Maybe she's shacking up with a tom somewhere.

I hate that I get so attached to the outside cats. Ugly wasn't sitting on 'her' chair this morning. She's there so she can greet me each morning. She always eats a bite and then comes over to me to thank me. Maybe she's shacking up with a tom somewhere.

We've started feeding the feral cats outside to get them used to us so we can trap them the next time the cheap spay/neuter clinic comes to the tractor supply nearby. its $20 an animal and they do it assembly line style. I'm planning on trapping all of them when it comes time so we stop having so damn many feral kittens around here. I've already adopted 2 of them.

Of course my wife is naming the cats. So far we have Betty, Greg and Mr. Business. A fat tuxedo looking male just showed up too.

We've started feeding the feral cats outside to get them used to us so we can trap them the next time the cheap spay/neuter clinic comes to the tractor supply nearby. its $20 an animal and they do it assembly line style. I'm planning on trapping all of them when it comes time so we stop having so damn many feral kittens around here. I've already adopted 2 of them.

Of course my wife is naming the cats. So far we have Betty, Greg and Mr. Business. A fat tuxedo looking male just showed up too.
You might also talk to the Humane Society. A few years ago I took a feral female cat to them. They spayed her for free and I returned her to where I caught her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back