Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect song for a chill Sunday morning!!!
And good morning @Mossy

Afternoon @Kirka88 ... :pass: ..sharing one...........I'm Craving Spring.............

Trying to convince meself it was a Summer Breeze that passed through yesterday.... :biggrin: ...me imagination isn't that good.....:crying:

:windy::windy::windy::windy::windy:

IMG_4202.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

No damage done.......:pass:

Morning gang. Had to harvest my Rootbeer Float yesterday. Due to my not so intentional perpetual grow. I had to do my drying in my wedryer in the basement with 31% humidity. This morning my worst suspicions are coming true. Its drying too fast. So I'm thinking maybe 2 days in the wedryer and then into brown bags for the sweat. IMO, I need a drying tent. Which is not going over so well, she's giving me that look, everytime I bring it up.
I dry in bags in my garage. We have the same weather as you. I go straight off the plant and into bags and just combine the bags as they dry. Should take about 6-10 days depending on how dense the buds are

Not cannabis related but.... yesterday visited my mom. She found this cleaning out her basement.
It was given to my grandmother by her students for Christmas in 65.
She worked days at peter bent brigham (now brigham and woman's hospital) but b/c she spoke and read Italian fluently, she taught English at the highschool nights.

20230212_084351.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back