Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cracked a 8 month temple ball last night and put it in my Yocan Evolve Plus. Oh the flavors!!!!!!!!! It was very gassy. which surprised me. I've not grown a gassy girl! I was lit too! Finished up the night with some rice with the gravy from my roast with a generous bit of old oil. I got a SOLID 9 HRS of sleep. Felt groggy for the first 3o or so min until I got two cups of java in me. Pain levels are light too this morning!

Junk Yard cat is my Caturday contribution.!

Funny, seems the two cars of choice for police departments today are the crown Vic and the charger, I find the charger to be the most badass looking cop car in my lifetime.

If they were the same variety, I'd agree. But I can't fathom two different varieties doing the same thing at the same time.
Especially since @Fermented_Fruitz said he's bought stuff from Linda's seed line as well.
Unless I'm misunderstanding it, it sure seems like a bunch of different strains, between you and @Cringer or atleast reportedly on the packages different strains.....how would you know if they were or weren't all the same?
Just playing devil's advocate there.

They all came from Linda's.
Which reportedly is popular b/c Linda's sells really really cheap seeds....
And all thier strains you guys are trying are either stalled autos or photos.

I'd guess but don't know that stalled autos could be returned to 20/4 once flowering starts and would remain in flowering?

Am I misunderstanding ?

Morning gang. Had to harvest my Rootbeer Float yesterday. Due to my not so intentional perpetual grow. I had to do my drying in my wedryer in the basement with 31% humidity. This morning my worst suspicions are coming true. Its drying too fast. So I'm thinking maybe 2 days in the wedryer and then into brown bags for the sweat. IMO, I need a drying tent. Which is not going over so well, she's giving me that look, everytime I bring it up.
I know that look lol. Luckily mine really like pot and the gummies as well.as the pain cream so I e got wiggle room

My friends that are short on space, they live way out in the country with tons of public land around them. I tried to tell him man, just go scout out some public land in the middle of nowhere. As long as its not deer season with tons of people hunting on it, its going to be dead. It'll be dead until at least the first solid frost when you can start hunting rabbit and squirrel. Go find a couple little clearings, mark the locations on your phone, and plant a couple autoflowers in each area. If it gets real dry, you might have to walk in with a couple 5 gallon buckets.

90% of people who would walk past won't even notice.

9% of the rest would be too afraid someone else is watching or would find out who did it.

Its only a risk when you are on your final hike out with the flower, before then if you get caught its just plausible deniability I was out trailblazing and holy shit check out these pot plants I found, Mr. DNR Officer.
I was told harvest at night

I tried to get my wife to let me have him. But still a no till we can either build a new place or move. Damn sucks that I can’t have my own dog again yet. But my big Cane Corso kinda ruined it with the amount of drool he’d sling all over the house. View attachment 1564649View attachment 1564650View attachment 1564651View attachment 1564652
My sister's has one of those with like these 1 foot drools perpetually hanging from either side of his head.
As a homebrewer I mean I get what an IPA is and some are good. What I don't get is with soooo many different beer styles why is it that so many brewery's and people are so gagaga about IPAs. You walk into a local place there's 4 styles of IPAs and nothing else beyond bud coors and maybe some sam's seasonal of which I really love the Octoberfest/marzen (but thats gone as fast as it shows up) the rest I don't really care for.

Why dogs make bad spies.

FB_IMG_1676208304432.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back