Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might also talk to the Humane Society. A few years ago I took a feral female cat to them. They spayed her for free and I returned her to where I caught her.

I'm honestly considering just buying an elasterator and doing it myself

Amazon product

Grab the cat, stick its head in a rubber boot, spread its back legs, balls through the band, and there ya go. He'll walk funny for 5 minutes and 2 days later his balls fall off.

Another pic of are broken dog on his memory foam bed also suki all of are German shepherd's put her heads in funny places same as yours @Olderfart lol but what a breed also this pics from the farm the other day having the time of his life as he doesn't go around water or mud so you may experience this a lot
View attachment 1564751View attachment 1564752
Ours is a muddy pup in the summer too. She jumps into the bathtub for a sluice when we get back from a walk. She hates it, but there is a cheese reward later... She would do anything for cheese. :pighug:

I know that look lol. Luckily mine really like pot and the gummies as well.as the pain cream so I e got wiggle room
My wife's sleep tincture keeps my mischief in the good books too. Oh, and the pain cream. Wiggle room is good. :pighug:

I'm honestly considering just buying an elasterator and doing it myself

Amazon product

Grab the cat, stick its head in a rubber boot, spread its back legs, balls through the band, and there ya go. He'll walk funny for 5 minutes and 2 days later his balls fall off.

I used that method on calves. I'd get my oldest boy to straddle the calve's neck while I worked the other end. He always cringed when I did it! :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'd guess but don't know that stalled autos could be returned to 20/4 once flowering starts and would remain in flowering?

Am I misunderstanding ?
Uhhhhh yes! If an auto doesn't auto and u gotta flip to 12/12 u gotta stay there! It will grow just like a photo so going back to veg lighting (18/6…20/4 is wasting 2 hours of electricity) it will go back into veg mode! :d5:

I'm in trim jail for a few hours this afternoon.

1676218651938.png

"...I brought it with me so you'd believe me."
uhhh, good luck with that... :pighug: . OTOH, when the cop stops laughing his or her backside off, they may let you go with a warning as a reward for the humour. Or not. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back