Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1675890163834.jpg

Yup, ran like a top as long as you cleaned out the EGR channel once a year at least....wish I'd never gotten rid of mine.
I had this guy offer me stupid $$$ for this car last year.......way more than twice what I had in it. I asked him. "What would I replace it with?"

As long as I can buy gas, I'll keep it.
I wish I had my 76 Pinto! With the JC Whitney parts I bought for it, that little shit got 40 to 42 mpg at the speed limit of 55. 60mph would drop it 1mpg. It was 'peppyier' than stock, that's not saying much! Clifford intake, Webbers and a split dual exhaust, I can't remember who made that. I thinl it was a Whitney contracted part. Sure sounded like no other Pinto! :crying: It did throw it around quite a bit. I smoked the clutch in it beating on it. My Uncle let me use his lift at his SERVICE station after hours with him supervising. My first major repair! I got an upgraded clutch from McCloud I believe. This was a service station. He showed me how to resurface a flywheel. He was always VERY good with kids. Adults......not so much!:face::crying::crying: That's why I loved the fugger so much! But it's also why I didn't just beat his ass down at times!:funny::funny::funny: It would have been a fun fight until he was about 50. You did not want him to get hold of you with those fucking hands of his!!!! His hands were super retard strong! Fuggin' sausage fingered fugger!:face::funny: We goofed around when I was a teenager. Wasn't fun with Pop, since I knew his left arm was his weakness. Unc got me in ahold with those hands that really scared the hell outta me, even though I knew he wasn't gonna hurt me, I had a huge Adrenalin rush and I head butted him and knocked him out cold. I was the first person to knock hum out!:face::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::funny::funny::funny:
The damn grip those hands had on me was just that damn strong. At my prime, I had stupid strong hands. I carried around those hand exerciser spring things. When I had idle time, I used them. I started that in like the 6th grade. I never stopped while in the military. I don't think my hands were as strong as his at my prime. His hand tight nuts and bolts needed wrenches!:funny:

Yeah.............I'm more lit. Templeball is sooooooo seductive with the smells and taste! :headbang::headbang:
And the high is :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::woohoo:
I'm off like a dirty shirt!

Yup did you see MOG and I trying to figure out which setting we use? the house or the tree :shrug::goodluck::rofl::rofl::rofl: If they are higher moisture then I would like but need to get them done.. I'll throw the buds in brown bag over night and that normally puts them at about 12-15% the next day..
How many settings does yours have? I just got the 1 setting model that measures moisture in wood! Not sure if thats only “wood” as in chopped trees or what! :shrug:

Just finished trimming up my Gorilla Cookies, with my wife's help. She did about 1/4 of the trimming and it took her just as long as me, lol, but it was her first time. She did a pretty good job, too.

Came out to 2.3 oz dried when all said and done. Now it needs to cure for a month. It doesn't have much of a strong smell now, so I'm hoping curing it really increases it. I remember when I trimmed my first blue dream I smoked some then and it tasted like hay with perfume sprayed on it. A month later I tried it again and it was mind blowing how much better it was.

uhhh, good luck with that... :pighug: . OTOH, when the cop stops laughing his or her backside off, they may let you go with a warning as a reward for the humour. Or not. :rofl:

ROFL. I know, I was mostly kidding. But I've said some stupid crap to cops before and got off.

What was it Dave Chappeles white friend said? "Sorry Officer, I didn't know I couldn't do that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back