Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st week back at work behind me. Wife came home Thursday and caught me fast asleep at like 3 in the afternoon like this.
Hahahaha

View attachment 1564807
I'm not looking forward to next week. That's OK. Going into a 3 day weekend and going on work trip to the other coast in a couple weeks.

Just finished trimming up my Gorilla Cookies, with my wife's help. She did about 1/4 of the trimming and it took her just as long as me, lol, but it was her first time. She did a pretty good job, too.

Came out to 2.3 oz dried when all said and done. Now it needs to cure for a month. It doesn't have much of a strong smell now, so I'm hoping curing it really increases it. I remember when I trimmed my first blue dream I smoked some then and it tasted like hay with perfume sprayed on it. A month later I tried it again and it was mind blowing how much better it was.
I don’t wander the site much so not sure but did u do a journal for that??

Ya and u coulda got in cultivators club and could sign up for seed testing n the likes! :thumbsup:

As long as the auto I have in my little DWC setup doesn't crap out, I'd like to do a grow journal on it. But I'm gonna give her another week or two because I want to make sure its not gonna die, since I'm new to hydroponics. The roots are doubling in size daily, though.

Just finished trimming up my Gorilla Cookies, with my wife's help. She did about 1/4 of the trimming and it took her just as long as me, lol, but it was her first time. She did a pretty good job, too.

Came out to 2.3 oz dried when all said and done. Now it needs to cure for a month. It doesn't have much of a strong smell now, so I'm hoping curing it really increases it. I remember when I trimmed my first blue dream I smoked some then and it tasted like hay with perfume sprayed on it. A month later I tried it again and it was mind blowing how much better it was.
Had a blackberry gum like that. It is now 6 mos in the jar and just getting an aroma, other than hay… stuck it in a grove bag with a couple humidity packs to bring it around.

FB_IMG_1676151524581.jpg

How many settings does yours have? I just got the 1 setting model that measures moisture in wood! Not sure if thats only “wood” as in chopped trees or what! :shrug:
Mine has 2, 1 for measuring moisture content in wood and the other for building materials. I 7sed the 1st cause that's what was recommended

Mine has 2, 1 for measuring moisture content in wood and the other for building materials. I 7sed the 1st cause that's what was recommended
I assumed thats what @Lil Dab mater was just labeled different! Figured “house” is building materials such as drywall etc and “tree” is for wood moisture content! Never seen it labeled that way before! Must be Chinese or something! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back