Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg how cute you'd think I was a kid how excited I get over dogs I just love so so much .how old are your guys so one big and one small id trip over the little guy also our friend has lots of terrier-type breeds and there like alfies gang as he goes there most days it's his little job
I'm the same I love all dogs
Nala is 6 she's mastiff cane corso mix and skeeter the chihuahua he is 2 ish.. He's learned to stay outta the way he has been almost crushed a few times cause he insists on being under your feet:wall::joy:

I bought Hogwarts Legacy for my Xbox last week. Me and my wife have been taking turns playing it, we can each play about 2 hours at a time before our eyes get tired from the screen.

Its honestly one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. The story line is great, and its so incredibly immersive. Every painting moves around, you can interact with so many things. My wife just likes walking around and petting the cats.

There is quit a bit of "shoot-em up" with the wand, but they really ease you into it with the wand dueling club helping you practice.

I just got my hippogriff that I can ride around any time I want.

Well I am still working on the introduction and stop when I get to Hogwarts School. I got the Dark Arts Pack with it - whatever that is :crying:

you need to get your wife a console and game share then so ya both can play together I do that with my wife

We play couch co-ops a lot, but she has a switch and is really into Animal Crossing, so she's on that quite a lot.

The whole reason we got the xbox was because she wanted this hogwarts game and it was cheaper to buy the Series X than upgrade her PC to be fast enough to play at the same quality settings.

Its crazy, the Series X and my Gaming PC came out right at the same time and have very VERY similar specs, but the series X was half the price AND can play the game with higher settings. When you have a controlled system like a console where the hardware is exactly the same they can tweak things to improve speed. But in an environment like PC gaming where every PC has a slightly different spec, different video card, etc they can't tweak it as finely.

Well I am still working on the introduction and stop when I get to Hogwarts School. I got the Dark Arts Pack with it - whatever that is :crying:

Dude, once you get to hogwarts, you're gonna spend like 5 hours just wandering around. Its insane. There is so much to see and interact with. Tons of little puzzle mini games that you can get money from and things like that.

If that WarCraft was several hundred then I would think about selling it.

What ever controller I look at will need to be USB as the PC does not have other ports.

That one I linked you should do just fine. They even have them in stock at walmart (or at least my local one)

Good afternoon fellow afn I got some issues going on my seedlings are turning yellow with brown spots...I think the soil is to hot...I reused soil that I had plants in veg where I fed veg compost teas....I'm hoping they will grow through it....any ideas....my ph is good....
20230211_133754.jpg
20230211_133758.jpg
20230211_133751.jpg

Good afternoon fellow afn I got some issues going on my seedlings are turning yellow with brown spots...I think the soil is to hot...I reused soil that I had plants in veg where I fed veg compost teas....I'm hoping they will grow through it....any ideas....my ph is good....View attachment 1564547View attachment 1564548View attachment 1564549

I think your lights might be up too high. Those don't look like nitrogen toxicity, it looks like sun burn. Those are probably toast, they won't have enough energy to grow new leaves and those are burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back