Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday stoners!

cat biker.gif

Brecky was very good this morning with sauteed Cinnamon Cap Mushrooms over a fried egg on top of some fresh turkey breakfast sausage, Granola, Blueberries and lamb yogurt with an African bean Espresso.
IMG_20230211_093909719.jpg

If I'm allergic to dust does that mean I'm allergic to people?
Probably the dust mites:

On an average day, one person may shed 1.5 grams of dead skin cells, which can feed up to one million dust mites at a time. Dust mites make their homes in places where dead skin cells are most likely to accumulate, such as bedding, furniture, and carpeting. Rugs and stuffed animals also make good homes for dust mites.
:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

I bought Hogwart's Legacy PC yesterday. I am such a spazzzzzzz. I have such poor left hand co-ordination on the keyboard and I cannot figure out how to pause and save the game. Not that I really want to yet :crying:

This is the first game I have owned played since Myst. I don't like shootem-ups. I have had to kill some stone warriors already though. My PC runs on low for all of the settings But this is not a big surprise since I did not purchase it with gaming in mind. The graphics are still amazing.

She knows how to clear a room doesn't she :crying::doh:

I'm doing fine :toke: pups are looking good tom :pass:
o for sure aunty does also thanks
My parents have one of her sisters. Two totally different dogs. I love our cookcoo pup.
I love any breeds but dogs are just awesome
also @Mañ'O'Green I'm looking to buy that for the wife on xbox but on your PC cant you find a controller to use it may help save remembering all the buttons

o for sure aunty does also thanks

I love any breeds but dogs are just awesome
also @Mañ'O'Green I'm looking to buy that for the wife on xbox but on your PC cant you find a controller to use it may help save remembering all the buttons
Lazing day here for the pups wife is making gummies so nala is watching while skeeter is curled up the the next room. And I’m downstairs cleaning, jamming, and smokin :pass: Haven’t play much for video games in quite awhile I got rid of my Xbox.. We have a Nintendo switch and one of new NintendoNES preloaded systems but haven’t turned either of them on in quite some time:doh:
560B7B70-9012-42D0-BC73-E27D4F4F1C2D.jpeg
DF078A14-0DA9-4889-9256-34299FF220B4.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday stoners!

View attachment 1564523

Brecky was very good this morning with sauteed Cinnamon Cap Mushrooms over a fried egg on top of some fresh turkey breakfast sausage, Granola, Blueberries and lamb yogurt with an African bean Espresso.
View attachment 1564536

Probably the dust mites:

On an average day, one person may shed 1.5 grams of dead skin cells, which can feed up to one million dust mites at a time. Dust mites make their homes in places where dead skin cells are most likely to accumulate, such as bedding, furniture, and carpeting. Rugs and stuffed animals also make good homes for dust mites.
:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

I bought Hogwart's Legacy PC yesterday. I am such a spazzzzzzz. I have such poor left hand co-ordination on the keyboard and I cannot figure out how to pause and save the game. Not that I really want to yet :crying:

This is the first game I have owned played since Myst. I don't like shootem-ups. I have had to kill some stone warriors already though. My PC runs on low for all of the settings But this is not a big surprise since I did not purchase it with gaming in mind. The graphics are still amazing.

I bought Hogwarts Legacy for my Xbox last week. Me and my wife have been taking turns playing it, we can each play about 2 hours at a time before our eyes get tired from the screen.

Its honestly one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. The story line is great, and its so incredibly immersive. Every painting moves around, you can interact with so many things. My wife just likes walking around and petting the cats.

There is quit a bit of "shoot-em up" with the wand, but they really ease you into it with the wand dueling club helping you practice.

I just got my hippogriff that I can ride around any time I want.

@Mañ'O'Green I'm looking to buy that for the wife on xbox but on your PC cant you find a controller to use it may help save remembering all the buttons

Definitely. I believe you can use an Xbox One controller with your PC with the right adapter. I used to have a receiver for using an Xbox 360 controller with mine. With the controller the button combos are a light easier. Casting a spell is right trigger and one of the 4 buttons (A,B,X,Y).

I already told my wife any DLC (downloadable Content) that costs extra for Hogwarts Legacy, we're gonna get it as long as it adds more to the game. I would LOVE to get to see the other wizarding schools. One of the characters in the game describes the one in Africa (I'm not even gonna try to spell it), and then there is that one in Serbia or Romania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back