Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazing day here for the pup wife making gummies do nala is watching while skeeter is curled up the the next room. And I’m done stair cleaning, jamming, and smokin :pass: Haven’t play much for video games in quite awhile I got rid of my Xbox.. We have a Nintendo switch and one of new NintendoNES preloaded system but haven’t turned either of them on in quite some time:doh:
View attachment 1564541View attachment 1564542
omg how cute you'd think I was a kid how excited I get over dogs I just love so so much .how old are your guys so one big and one small id trip over the little guy also our friend has lots of terrier-type breeds and there like alfies gang as he goes there most days it's his little job

o for sure aunty does also thanks

I love any breeds but dogs are just awesome
also @Mañ'O'Green I'm looking to buy that for the wife on xbox but on your PC cant you find a controller to use it may help save remembering all the buttons
I have a joy stick for a flight sim I had many years ago. Was just looking on Amazon and they are not too expensive but so many choices. Anybody here have one they like?

I found this unopened WarCraft game from 2003 in the closet :rofl: I wonder if it is any good on windows 10?

IMG_20230211_130431517.jpg
:rofl:

I have a joy stick for a flight sim I had many years ago. Was just looking on Amazon and they are not too expensive but so many choices. Anybody here have one they like?

I found this unopened WarCraft game from 2003 in the closet :rofl: I wonder if it is any good on windows 10?

View attachment 1564545 :rofl:

Amazon product

Its compatible with PC, its wired so you won't have to worry about batteries and you are sitting in front of your PC anyways, and its xbox compatible, so your game should detect that and start telling you what buttons to use on the controller.

Hey, if that warcraft battle chest is still unopened, it might be worth some money.

I bought Hogwarts Legacy for my Xbox last week. Me and my wife have been taking turns playing it, we can each play about 2 hours at a time before our eyes get tired from the screen.

Its honestly one of the best games I've played in the last 10 years. The story line is great, and its so incredibly immersive. Every painting moves around, you can interact with so many things. My wife just likes walking around and petting the cats.

There is quit a bit of "shoot-em up" with the wand, but they really ease you into it with the wand dueling club helping you practice.

I just got my hippogriff that I can ride around any time I want.
you need to get your wife a console and game share then so ya both can play together I do that with my wife

any wired controller will work or a Bluetooth one if your PC has Bluetooth and if you get one of them you can use it on other devices

Hey, if that warcraft battle chest is still unopened, it might be worth some money.

i was thinking just that it may be collectable :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back