Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same I love all dogs
Nala is 6 she's mastiff cane corso mix and skeeter the chihuahua he is 2 ish.. He's learned to stay outta the way he has been almost crushed a few times cause he insists on being under your feet:wall::joy:
alfie being big still gets under your feet especially follong you when your running the toilet as he open the door and sits in the doorway
20230124_124604.jpg

We play couch co-ops a lot, but she has a switch and is really into Animal Crossing, so she's on that quite a lot.

The whole reason we got the xbox was because she wanted this hogwarts game and it was cheaper to buy the Series X than upgrade her PC to be fast enough to play at the same quality settings.

Its crazy, the Series X and my Gaming PC came out right at the same time and have very VERY similar specs, but the series X was half the price AND can play the game with higher settings. When you have a controlled system like a console where the hardware is exactly the same they can tweak things to improve speed. But in an environment like PC gaming where every PC has a slightly different spec, different video card, etc they can't tweak it as finely.
I've got a high end Alienware destop its a r11 with a 2070 super in and my series can max that out crazy isn't also I bought that on ebay for half the price so don't think I'm rich or nowt but I do love a bargain lol

Good afternoon fellow afn I got some issues going on my seedlings are turning yellow with brown spots...I think the soil is to hot...I reused soil that I had plants in veg where I fed veg compost teas....I'm hoping they will grow through it....any ideas....my ph is good....View attachment 1564547View attachment 1564548View attachment 1564549

What are you feeding anything now? You probably right with soil being hot but there is a lot that IT could be..... I don't think it is lighting just my 2 cents watering or feed issue :shrug::goodluck:

every time I see that video I think of him bullying the reporter in the street and he buts him I don't condone violence but I hate bullies its on youtube
Good afternoon fellow afn I got some issues going on my seedlings are turning yellow with brown spots...I think the soil is to hot...I reused soil that I had plants in veg where I fed veg compost teas....I'm hoping they will grow through it....any ideas....my ph is good....View attachment 1564547View attachment 1564548View attachment 1564549
if I had more seeds id buy some lightmix and start them in that before potting on as I grow all my seedlings in solo cups even if there in coco or soil

@Blue_dreamer I got it set at 24in at 50% and I've ran it higher and havnt had that issue....ppfd is between 200-300....it's hot soil and I'm not over watering...im not feeding atm...it's used soil that I had already fed...when I had to pull 30 plants in veg and trash due to landlord issues...I should of used a lite mix in the center...I'll just let them go....thanks...

@Blue_dreamer I got it set at 24in at 50% and I've ran it higher and havnt had that issue....ppfd is between 200-300....it's hot soil and I'm not over watering...im not feeding atm...it's used soil that I had already fed...when I had to pull 30 plants in veg and trash due to landlord issues...I should of used a lite mix in the center...I'll just let them go....thanks...
Hope everythings goin good with you and the new family :pass: :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back