Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did my daily watering and worked on the LST on the plants in heavy veg

1676155586006.png

My seedling tent is looking awesome
1676155634584.png

I just started a skittelz yesterday in the bottom blue bucket.

and the roots on my little hydroponic blackstrap x Dr. Greenthumb have doubled in the last 24 hours.

1676155735499.png

The seedling in the quart mason jar DWC setup will get moved to a 5 gallon DWC setup as soon as the roots are bigger. I just don't want to waste extra nutrients unless necessary. No sense in mixing up 5 gallons of nutrients for a tiny little seedling whose roots can't access all that space yet.

I'm playing around with this concept because I think it would save a ton of space if the first 4-5 weeks of grow you used like a 1 gallon container in a smaller area. You could start a dozen seedlings in a 2x2 tent to about 4 weeks. Not really so much for myself, but some friends of mine live in a small rental house and are super limited on space. They actually have a friend who is going to let them put a tent in a spare room at his place. But if they could start the first month in smaller containers in the windowsill at home before moving them there, that could increase production by a full third.

My friends that are short on space, they live way out in the country with tons of public land around them. I tried to tell him man, just go scout out some public land in the middle of nowhere. As long as its not deer season with tons of people hunting on it, its going to be dead. It'll be dead until at least the first solid frost when you can start hunting rabbit and squirrel. Go find a couple little clearings, mark the locations on your phone, and plant a couple autoflowers in each area. If it gets real dry, you might have to walk in with a couple 5 gallon buckets.

90% of people who would walk past won't even notice.

9% of the rest would be too afraid someone else is watching or would find out who did it.

Its only a risk when you are on your final hike out with the flower, before then if you get caught its just plausible deniability I was out trailblazing and holy shit check out these pot plants I found, Mr. DNR Officer.

Good night y'all, sweet dreams :love:
Off to tend to the ladies.

Guy's I switch to 12/12 i do research and it can be Auto's that not Flowering at DaY 50 from know so but what's wrong with them Linda's i do not understand did they have mixt the Phots in Auto packages??? It's not my failure here...

2 different genetics Auto Amnesia Lemon & Auto White Widow both Day 52 no sign of Strech at all Fuck them its sad because i sitting of on lot of auto strains from them

What i do with them thow them in a Trash???

Amnesia Lemon Auto

View attachment 1564473View attachment 1564474View attachment 1564478

White Widow Day 52
View attachment 1564475View attachment 1564479

View attachment 1564477
I'm with bud lady.. force em over... nice canopy! should yield nice if you can make em play ball! Time to grow up girls! :growing:

Did my daily watering and worked on the LST on the plants in heavy veg

View attachment 1564592

My seedling tent is looking awesome
View attachment 1564593

I just started a skittelz yesterday in the bottom blue bucket.

and the roots on my little hydroponic blackstrap x Dr. Greenthumb have doubled in the last 24 hours.

View attachment 1564596
That's a cool hydroponic setup you have. I do love the excitement of starting a new grow, so looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Guy's I switch to 12/12 i do research and it can be Auto's that not Flowering at DaY 50 from know so but what's wrong with them Linda's i do not understand did they have mixt the Phots in Auto packages??? It's not my failure here...

2 different genetics Auto Amnesia Lemon & Auto White Widow both Day 52 no sign of Strech at all Fuck them its sad because i sitting of on lot of auto strains from them

What i do with them thow them in a Trash???

Amnesia Lemon Auto

View attachment 1564473View attachment 1564474View attachment 1564478

White Widow Day 52
View attachment 1564475View attachment 1564479

View attachment 1564477

@Cringer
1676157373283.png

2 of these are from Linda seeds, one is a Fat Blueberry and the other is Wedding Cake. The third was a gift from a friend. So I know none of them share any genetics. These were planted on New Years Eve, so I am sitting at 42 days from seed, and I have yet to see any flowers. Which is quite odd for me, usually I see some little flowers around week 4.

Maybe this is like that movie Children of Men, where all of a sudden no one can have babies any more, but instead, autoflowers won't flower.

I just switched them from 24/0 to 20/4. If I don't see any flowers in a week, I'll switch them to 12/12 for a few weeks.

What a difference a week makes! The first pic is last Saturday. The second pic is today on day 22. The third pic shows how the mushrooms are composting the mushrooms. I've given up on having anything to say on mushrooms in there. So long as the plant keeps doing well, I'm going to go with it.
pic-ss-15-days2.jpg
pic-ss-22-days.jpg

pic-ss-shroomy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back