Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may be onto this already, but it is likely that your installation will have several sequential updates to do. Your safest bet is not to skip any. In my limited experience... Sometimes an earlier one will be mandatory to allow a later one to work. :goodluck:
Oh yeah, I'm working on it right now.

I grew meat chickens, once. A long time ago. I doubt I would bother again, but the roast chickens were exceptional. :biggrin:

I'd love to have the steady supply of fresh eggs, but am not willing to do the work or promise to be home most of the summer. Summer mobility is something I need for now, and domestic beasts at home are not compatible. :pighug:
The first ones we got were for eggs and meat... my Lovable Fuzzball never even got close to the meat part. He used to read on the porch, and our gals would hop up onto his lap and fall asleep :crying::jointman:

No ban on straws here in upstate that I know of but plastic bags are banned.... I actually like it I get brown bags from lowes for free(sorta) that I use for drying :woohoo1::cooldance:
Exactly! I have a nice supply of them from the grocery store!

Exactly! I have a nice supply of them from the grocery store!

Yeah wife has a pile of reuasble ones for groerices so don't get too many there.. But we've only been new home owners for a few years now so we frequent Lowes too often :doh: Need to make a trip this weekend:wall::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back