Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way in hell would I touch cocaine these days! First of all, how it is processed and there's always that stupid fucking fentanyl.
I'd like to play with some coke again for certain occasions, but I'll never touch it again for exactly those reasons. And I'm so antisocial at this point I'll probably never know a good enough connect again to trust it. Oh well, just another thing on the list that I guess I've gotten to old/smart for :shrug:

No ban on straws here in upstate that I know of but plastic bags are banned.... I actually like it I get brown bags from lowes for free(sorta) that I use for drying :woohoo1::cooldance:
Sadly, the grocery bags I get are not big enough. Sigh. My big girls need two of the brown garden debris bags. I cry myself to sleep... :biggrin: :rofl:

The grocery bags work a treat on the solo girls though, so maybe I shouldn't complain :pighug::bighug:

1676078481286.gif

Sadly, the grocery bags I get are not big enough. Sigh. My big girls need two of the brown garden debris bags. I cry myself to sleep... :biggrin: :rofl:

The grocery bags work a treat on the solo girls though, so maybe I shouldn't complain :pighug::bighug:

:nono:Showoff I'll leave it at that :backside::pighug:

The first ones we got were for eggs and meat... my Lovable Fuzzball never even got close to the meat part. He used to read on the porch, and our gals would hop up onto his lap and fall asleep :crying::jointman:
not the first time the meat plan became the pet plan. :rofl:

you could grow a rather large load of shrooms in something that size... :biggrin: :pighug:
From my googling it seems like only a couple of shoeboxes would keep me personally covered for a couple years. Maybe. Don't think the wife would have a problem with it at all but haven't brought it up just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back