Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono:Showoff I'll leave it at that :backside::pighug:
I probably deserve a pee pee whack for mentioning that. Anyways, we don't permit too much abuse here for bragging, so maybe I'll make it. :biggrin:

I confess though, I did combine the two bags of WDA bud when the bud was getting dry. Maybe a pic would help. :biggrin:

Here is the bud from Miss WDA, not quite dry yet, but I combined two bags for this pile now that the bud is well started with the dry:
IMG_1453.JPG

I'm actually not sure that the other two big girls still drying as branches will need two of the big bags as trimmed buds, but I will likely do that initially because I am too paranoid about mold to make too deep a layer. I never pile them as deep as in the photo above until the bud is well past the initial dry. Overkill maybe, but so far it has worked for me.

I should actually put in a plug for the garden bags. The ones I got were from Canadian Tire, but I know that Home Hardware also carries them, so I think that they are common. I like them better than the grocery bags for a couple reasons, one being the size, which is sometimes handy, but the other important one is that they are a heck of a lot more durable. The grocery bags are hard to use without ripping the top edge, these do not rip unless really abused. I cut the top half of the bag off and use the bottom half for drying bags. :bighug:

I'd like to play with some coke again for certain occasions, but I'll never touch it again for exactly those reasons. And I'm so antisocial at this point I'll probably never know a good enough connect again to trust it. Oh well, just another thing on the list that I guess I've gotten to old/smart for :shrug:
braveheart-laugh.gif

It isn't really that hard, my first one was started simply on a whim, living its life on my desk like any ornamental flower would. I always loved seeing Bonsai trees, but didn't have the patience to wait a decade or two for the tree to come into its own. Then along came cannabonsai, 3 months later you are rewarded with a grown plant with art in its soul and some decent smoke!
Whoa don't just throw that teaser out how about a couple of hints and suggestions on like how ....

From my googling it seems like only a couple of shoeboxes would keep me personally covered for a couple years. Maybe. Don't think the wife would have a problem with it at all but haven't brought it up just yet
Good news - dried or frozen mushrooms last pretty much forever. I am still enjoying pine mushrooms that I vaccuum bagged and froze about 8 years ago, and they are as tasty now as when I froze them. Some mushrooms get limp and watery after freezing, but lots don't, and joy of joys, pines are one that do not suffer a bit from freezing.

In any case, I expect that storage of your harvest will not be difficult, and will keep for a very long time. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back