Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be truthful I do not trust anything I didn't grow these days!
not trusting the commercial bud was one of the biggest reasons I started growing. I'm sure that much of the dispensary stuff is not too bad, but a lot of it likely has fungicide residue and other stuff in it, and how are we to know? I don't particularly care about organic, but I am not into lungfuls of pesticides or other crap that gets used to keep the mischief in a commercial sized grow at bay. :biggrin:

I’ve made progress since last night! :headbang:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I probably deserve a pee pee whack for mentioning that. Anyways, we don't permit too much abuse here for bragging, so maybe I'll make it. :biggrin:

I confess though, I did combine the two bags of WDA bud when the bud was getting dry. Maybe a pic would help. :biggrin:

Here is the bud from Miss WDA, not quite dry yet, but I combined two bags for this pile now that the bud is well started with the dry:
View attachment 1564288
I'm actually not sure that the other two big girls still drying as branches will need two of the big bags as trimmed buds, but I will likely do that initially because I am too paranoid about mold to make too deep a layer. I never pile them as deep as in the photo above until the bud is well past the initial dry. Overkill maybe, but so far it has worked for me.

I should actually put in a plug for the garden bags. The ones I got were from Canadian Tire, but I know that Home Hardware also carries them, so I think that they are common. I like them better than the grocery bags for a couple reasons, one being the size, which is sometimes handy, but the other important one is that they are a heck of a lot more durable. The grocery bags are hard to use without ripping the top edge, these do not rip unless really abused. I cut the top half of the bag off and use the bottom half for drying bags. :bighug:
No worries at all @Lil Dab, thanks for the rep. I was joking as much as bragging too, but not everyone will believe that. :pighug: :rofl:
Sneaky bastard edited it! :pighug::crying:
Hmmm. I resemble that remark! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back