Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may never get there, but just once I would like to make something like that :bighug::pass::d5:
It isn't really that hard, my first one was started simply on a whim, living its life on my desk like any ornamental flower would. I always loved seeing Bonsai trees, but didn't have the patience to wait a decade or two for the tree to come into its own. Then along came cannabonsai, 3 months later you are rewarded with a grown plant with art in its soul and some decent smoke!

The moment, if it ever happens, that Psilocybin becomes legal here, I will grow some. Until then, I am reluctant to test the dearest's patience too deeply... However, if I run into them in the field... So far no luck on the natural option though. One of these days. :biggrin:
Only possession is legal here. Can't legally buy or sell or grow any anywhere in the state, but can't get arrested if you have them on you. I've got a broken chest freezer I've been thinking about turning into a mushroom chamber :eyebrows:

It isn't really that hard, my first one was started simply on a whim, living its life on my desk like any ornamental flower would. I always loved seeing Bonsai trees, but didn't have the patience to wait a decade or two for the tree to come into its own. Then along came cannabonsai, 3 months later you are rewarded with a grown plant with art in its soul and some decent smoke!

Yes you right i think i have to wait i have to remove my new seedlings because this plant will Grow big then
U may be able to initiate flowering if u switch light to 12/12! Sometimes autos don’t auto and u need to swap light schedule same as a photo!

Only possession is legal here. Can't legally buy or sell or grow any anywhere in the state, but can't get arrested if you have them on you. I've got a broken chest freezer I've been thinking about turning into a mushroom chamber :eyebrows:
you could grow a rather large load of shrooms in something that size... :biggrin: :pighug:

if it moves and is the right size, they will eat it. Little t-rexes with feathers. Dinosaurs are not extinct. :pighug:
1676078101996.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back