Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to hate chickens, now I can't stand not having them. My husband did the doctoring and euthanizing :oops1: I guess I'll have to cross that bridge.
I grew meat chickens, once. A long time ago. I doubt I would bother again, but the roast chickens were exceptional. :biggrin:

I'd love to have the steady supply of fresh eggs, but am not willing to do the work or promise to be home most of the summer. Summer mobility is something I need for now, and domestic beasts at home are not compatible. :pighug:

Yet. :rofl: :cheers: As far as I know, straws are not banned everywhere in BC, but they may be banned already in Vancouver and other specific municipalities. But hey, we know that I consume the evil MJ, so as always, I could be full of you know what. :rofl:
Weed and mushrooms are legal here but can't get plastic straws or plastic bags anywhere :crying:

In related news, The white stuff in the picture would be legal now, as long as the person involved does not have more than 2.5 grams. Ditto for the other hard drugs. About bloody time, but credit where it is due. :cheers:
No way in hell would I touch cocaine these days! First of all, how it is processed and there's always that stupid fucking fentanyl.

Weed and mushrooms are legal here but can't get plastic straws or plastic bags anywhere :crying:
The moment, if it ever happens, that Psilocybin becomes legal here, I will grow some. Until then, I am reluctant to test the dearest's patience too deeply... However, if I run into them in the field... So far no luck on the natural option though. One of these days. :biggrin:

Well it just finished about 20 minutes ago. That was ridiculous!:shrug::funny:
Now reinstalling the important programs.
It still has to do a Windows update. That was part of the problem before. It just wouldn't install that update. It would always fail.
Well, we'll see what happens.
Windows is run by the person that wipes the devils butt:bighug::pass:

Well it just finished about 20 minutes ago. That was ridiculous!:shrug::funny:
Now reinstalling the important programs.
It still has to do a Windows update. That was part of the problem before. It just wouldn't install that update. It would always fail.
Well, we'll see what happens.
you may be onto this already, but it is likely that your installation will have several sequential updates to do. Your safest bet is not to skip any. In my limited experience... Sometimes an earlier one will be mandatory to allow a later one to work. :goodluck:

IMG_20230210_191239.jpg

No ban on straws here in upstate that I know of but plastic bags are banned.... I actually like it I get brown bags from lowes for free(sorta) that I use for drying :woohoo1::cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back