Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenleafnutrients has a ppm calculator for their nutrients on their website. I put the numbers in a chart on the wall by where I mix my nutes. My last grow was a little sensitive, so I never made it to the highest concentration:
View attachment 1564127
EC figures might be less ambiguous... So far, I have yet to keep auto plants happy at more than ~1300EC (650PPM). :pighug:

And I hope they eat fire ants. I have enough bugs around here to keep chickens snacking for a long time :jointman:
if it moves and is the right size, they will eat it. Little t-rexes with feathers. Dinosaurs are not extinct. :pighug:

Stoner quiz :smoking: BC being British Columbia, Canada :thumbsup:

BC.jpg

Stoner quiz :smoking: BC being British Columbia, Canada :thumbsup:

View attachment 1564279
Yet. :rofl: :cheers: As far as I know, straws are not banned everywhere in BC, but they may be banned already in Vancouver and other specific municipalities. But hey, we know that I consume the evil MJ, so as always, I could be full of you know what. :rofl:

Yet. :rofl: :cheers: As far as I know, straws are not banned everywhere in BC, but they may be banned already in Vancouver and other specific municipalities. But hey, we know that I consume the evil MJ, so as always, I could be full of you know what. :rofl:
In related news, The white stuff in the picture would be legal now, as long as the person involved does not have more than 2.5 grams. Ditto for the other hard drugs. About bloody time, but credit where it is due. :cheers:

Well it just finished about 20 minutes ago. That was ridiculous!:shrug::funny:
Now reinstalling the important programs.
It still has to do a Windows update. That was part of the problem before. It just wouldn't install that update. It would always fail.
Well, we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back