Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the hell did this storm come from this morning before sunrise?
It's a thunderboomer! It's been raining in various rates since early afternoon yesterday. Too much to get the cat food outta the trunk of the car.
Cats are gonna mob me when I do get to feed them.
I did see a new visitor yesterday. I think it's the neighbor's cat. It's an off-white long haired cat.....long hair.

Where in the hell did this storm come from this morning before sunrise?
It's a thunderboomer! It's been raining in various rates since early afternoon yesterday. Too much to get the cat food outta the trunk of the car.
Cats are gonna mob me when I do get to feed them.
I did see a new visitor yesterday. I think it's the neighbor's cat. It's an off-white long haired cat.....long hair.
Starting to rain here pretty hard, worst thing was the giant spider waiting to jump on me on the porch :yoinks: I don't do bugs. I sprayed it, couldn't see where it fell but I HEARD it hit the steps. :nono:
Fastest time ever running to my car :superhero:

Starting to rain here pretty hard, worst thing was the giant spider waiting to jump on me on the porch :yoinks: I don't do bugs. I sprayed it, couldn't see where it fell but I HEARD it hit the steps. :nono:
Fastest time ever running to my car :superhero:

:pighug: Circulation Boost.........:crying:.....

Oh yes. And to top it off, just before going out the door I had an epic hot flash... sweat in my eyes, hair destroyed... I thought this crap would be over by now :wall:
My wifeys flashes are usually at night. But every once in a while it’ll happen midday. I feel for her. Obviously being a man I don’t “understand” what she is going thru. But I am there for full support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back