Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so far so good - through to the 3rd round for two of them and on the second for another which popped up end of last week.
Still a couple of rounds for each - takes far too long...but at least I am in the race.

That's not a race....it's a Marathon......:pighug:..Well Done for keeping up the Pace.......:bravo:

I would love to - but with my partners teenager moving back in that is impossible, it is drying by stealth, I have a window from now until 15:00 to trim, brown paper bag the top buds, freeze the bottom half of the plant, deodorize the house and remove all the evidence.

Mmm...I Forgot..........:doh:...#IBlametheDope........:crying:

Maybe, just maybe - if I asked Anika she could rise to the challenge :crying:

Jeez...me and my speed reading.....:crying:..I read that as Ask Alexa...and I Thought Wow...Trust Amazon to jump on the Dope Caravan........

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

IF we could get Alexa to handle all the Grow Questions...:eyebrows:...we could sit in LS smoking Dope all day................

Good morning all! Not much to do today. Get trash down before 10. Minor house scan and clean (most is still clean from last time) check the girls in the tents downstairs. Maybe a little Hitman world of assassination. Not new to vid games, but never had enough time. Last system I owned was PS2. Now an Xbox 1s sits there for Netflix and other streaming services and one of the boys downloaded a bunch of games I might like. Hitman is hard! We shall see how hard after a couple dips of THC infused organic honey my friend dropped off. His wifey was making it, smoked up before… she said she had to stop twice and take steadying breaks cuz after a few tasting dips she was FRIED! So I’m gonna give it a try and see… should be fun!

I go to make my first coffee and the smell of the still warm roast hits me! I had to get a chunk of tater.:biggrin::eyebrows:
I think a few fried eggs with roast and a few chunks of taters is in order fer breakfast.:eyebrows:

Gawd....I am Starving............:glutton:...I'll go have my glass of lemon water and Learn to Love my Hunger Pains....:grump:

I just spent 5 minutes running around trying to find my lighter,,,,,,it was in my hand the whole time..... :shrug:

Step Away from the Unicorn @Talonxracer :crying:

unicorn.gif

Hubby says to me Monday night...wake me up at 8 am...got my eye test tomorrow.........:pass:

I dragged him out of bed...got the coffee and the breakfast on.....:chef:...he showered and dressed.....

Ready to go in plenty time.....got the car keys...........Then checked the Diary................and his appointment is Thursday........:pass:...sigh........

Good morn @Jpkindbud :pass:

Sounds like a good start to your day with the honey!
Should be! I don’t think they care how strong… both he and her are all day smokers… not a couple puffs, mind you but a joint a piece every hr. And if a couple tasters did that to his wife, hoping for the same! Last edibles I ate put me to sleep. Hoping not this time. I think it’s from blue dream!

Step Away from the Unicorn @Talonxracer :crying:

View attachment 1563428

Hubby says to me Monday night...wake me up at 8 am...got my eye test tomorrow.........:pass:

I dragged him out of bed...got the coffee and the breakfast on.....:chef:...he showered and dressed.....

Ready to go in plenty time.....got the car keys...........Then checked the Diary................and his appointment is Thursday........:pass:...sigh........
Tuesday? Thursday? They sound similar…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back