Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day @blue :headbang:

I have had mangled seedlings that both lived and prospered and also limp along doing barely anything....have a coin to toss?

Good Morning Talon X

I'm not putting all my eggs in one handkerchief! (as the famous saying goes) .. I'm double dipping with this one! (at LEAST double!)

:gary:

By the time i'm finnished ballsing up the cold starts .. i'll have no ideas WHATs in there! bwahahhha :crying::crying:

Morning @Zaaboot ......Sounds like you have Earned it..............let me roll you one....
you are a diamond!

When do you get to hear back off your Interviews.....?
so far so good - through to the 3rd round for two of them and on the second for another which popped up end of last week.
Still a couple of rounds for each - takes far too long...but at least I am in the race.

You could Try the no trim harvest method.....:headbang:...cut and hang..it takes Seconds....
I would love to - but with my partners teenager moving back in that is impossible, it is drying by stealth, I have a window from now until 15:00 to trim, brown paper bag the top buds, freeze the bottom half of the plant, deodorize the house and remove all the evidence.

Maybe, just maybe - if I asked Anika she could rise to the challenge :crying:

How are things with you?

Morning @Talonxracer @blue hope you are both tip top :pass:

you are a diamond!

so far so good - through to the 3rd round for two of them and on the second for another which popped up end of last week.
Still a couple of rounds for each - takes far too long...but at least I am in the race.

I would love to - but with my partners teenager moving back in that is impossible, it is drying by stealth, I have a window from now until 15:00 to trim, brown paper bag the top buds, freeze the bottom half of the plant, deodorize the house and remove all the evidence.

Maybe, just maybe - if I asked Anika she could rise to the challenge :crying:

How are things with you?

Morning @Talonxracer @blue hope you are both tip top :pass:

Good morning Z .. I know the struggle of a fast harvest and clean up!! I like to keep all on the down low!!! :D

Morning @WildBill :pighug: ...you just reminded me....:pass:

Any Political Talk in LS is Banned.

If we See it...we will Simply delete it. No Harm Done.

It is not Censorship......it is keeping Peace and Harmony for all of us in the Grumpy part of year.

We have Tried to allow Reasonable discussion but as you See with ScottC...it doesn't Help...and he still ended walking.

So Politics is Zero Tollerance...:headbang: ...

Good morning Z .. I know the struggle of a fast harvest and clean up!! I like to keep all on the down low!!! :D
it certainly is a pain
- tools at the ready - I shall catch you all on the other side :crying:
13BA1123-30BA-4D89-89E3-8C7D473F66E7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back