Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
it certainly is a pain
- tools at the ready - I shall catch you all on the other side :crying:
View attachment 1563422

Look at you with your fancy trim bin :pighug: .... oooh the luxury!! poor ole' blue is lucky to trimming on an opened up black bin liner *sigh* (pulls out a tiny violin)

Gloves!! Good idea (like NaGs .. i like them!)

gloves.gif

Last edited:
Morning @WildBill :pighug: ...you just reminded me....:pass:

Any Political Talk in LS is Banned.

If we See it...we will Simply delete it. No Harm Done.

It is not Censorship......it is keeping Peace and Harmony for all of us in the Grumpy part of year.

We have Tried to allow Reasonable discussion but as you See with ScottC...it doesn't Help...and he still ended walking.

So Politics is Zero Tollerance...:headbang: ...
I wasn't trying to be political. I was asking for a simple translation.

:pighug: No......I ust saw your Face and Remembered...........:crying:....

If I don't moderate the political stuff, it's not because i'm being lazy AND i certainly don't want people to think i'm being overly generous or relaxed - that's totally not in my style!

People often ask me how i keep from getting so angry that i EXPLODE
..Here's a little secret

1af855efa6d9ecb063e05109bcfe06ca.gif

(I just generally don't know what the flip they're talking about :haha:)

Using state of the art equipment (finger and thumb nail) i carefully (wrecklessly) removed the casing being 100% attentive (..0%) not to leave the membrane on the cotylodeoeoeoeon (@Waira ... ahhhh the benefit of hindsight :rofl: )

Listen to Uncle @Waira ...........:crying:...I've done Worse and they have survived...........:headbang:

Good day @blue :headbang:

I have had mangled seedlings that both lived and prospered and also limp along doing barely anything....have a coin to toss?

@blue ....Stick Another seed in the same Pot....and if it does Fail....just pull it....

If it pulls 'round...kill the other one....... :pass: ...you are just Talking a day or two......:headbang:

@blue ....Stick Another seed in the same Pot....and if it does Fail....just pull it....

If it pulls 'round...kill the other one....... :pass: ...you are just Talking a day or two......:headbang:
Here's the thing aunty ... there's ALREADY three beans in that pot :crying::crying::crying:

Crazy!!!!

By the time i'm finnished ballsing up the cold starts ..

IMG_4190.JPG

Be Brave young @blue :love:..Blame Caution on your Wind.....cough....cough...I Mean throw Caution to the Wind.......:eyebrows:

Cold germs take Longer....but as long as you don't overwater they will germ when the temps get warm enough.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back