Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step Away from the Unicorn @Talonxracer :crying:

View attachment 1563428

Hubby says to me Monday night...wake me up at 8 am...got my eye test tomorrow.........:pass:

I dragged him out of bed...got the coffee and the breakfast on.....:chef:...he showered and dressed.....

Ready to go in plenty time.....got the car keys...........Then checked the Diary................and his appointment is Thursday........:pass:...sigh........
The Unicorn is put away, it is the bongs fault this time.... :headbang:

At least your hubby got the first letter of the day correct....:rofl:

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Coffee and a vape of some lovely Runtz blended with some Double Grape x Sour Stomper. Amazing flavors happening here:coffee:

Gawd....I am Starving............:glutton:...I'll go have my glass of lemon water and Learn to Love my Hunger Pains....:grump:
I hate to say it on here, but dry rice… a little crunchy and bland but a 1/2 cup will fill you completely. I think that’s why I remained so skinny when I was young.

Plans change, first task of the day is washing dishes for mother in law. She went to the hospital last night for back pain. They took X-rays and discovered that her spine cartilage is degrading due to “tripoding” sitting foreward and resting elbows on knees. She sits like that about 65% of the time and dr said “nope” can’t do that. So she is moving slowly. I’ll prob do a bunch of stuff for her so my wife doesn’t have to. And I was thinking I was gonna be bored! Lol

@RosaB is on Catch up......I'll stick the coffee on.......
coffe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back