Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning @RosaB :pass:

Not a fan of spiders myself!
Me:
url.jpg

Good morning Talon!:pass:
How are you doing today?
Doing ok, temps are right at freezing and it has been lightly raining/sleeting all night, so there is a nice coating of ice out there,,,,so I will wait till later to get out,,,,,a nice blanket, the recliner, a cup of hot coffee and the bong are the current plans :headbang:

My wifeys flashes are usually at night. But every once in a while it’ll happen midday. I feel for her. Obviously being a man I don’t “understand” what she is going thru. But I am there for full support!
Another of God's little jokes :funny:
Older men buy sportscars, older women drowned in in sweat :pass::biggrin:

Plans change, first task of the day is washing dishes for mother in law. She went to the hospital last night for back pain. They took X-rays and discovered that her spine cartilage is degrading due to “tripoding” sitting foreward and resting elbows on knees. She sits like that about 65% of the time and dr said “nope” can’t do that. So she is moving slowly. I’ll prob do a bunch of stuff for her so my wife doesn’t have to. And I was thinking I was gonna be bored! Lol
I'll have to ask my Dr about that...Sat that way all my life and have some back pain now...

Doing ok, temps are right at freezing and it has been lightly raining/sleeting all night, so there is a nice coating of ice out there,,,,so I will wait till later to get out,,,,,a nice blanket, the recliner, a cup of hot coffee and the bong are the current plans :headbang:
I still check the weather from Oregon, I can't say I miss it all that much.
Century Dr at MP 21.11 E_pid3545.JPG

That'll make it Easier to Identify the Grandchildren..........:yeah:..Cat's a Courting........

:crying:

It looked like it was coming up for the food mainly.
It would be nice for new blood if it’s a male. Tux is the only cat with color other than black and she's marked up nicely with white.
TomAss is a short haired with blacker than black shiny coat.
MsUgly is a long haired ruddy muddy black not shiny coat. I will brush the hell outta her and get her kinda nice looking, but she will not maintain her coat worth a damn.....hence the name. She is a very loving cat for an outside cat. She loves to sit on the fold up chair I have just outside the door to sit and brush them. She does the look ya in the eye and the submissive cock her head sideways and almost starts to roll over thing when ya get close to her. She's started to add silent mouthings with a few weak meows to her "Look at me! I'm cute!" bit she does. She will always thank me for the food before eatin' or just after one bite.
S

:whew:Caught up morning everyone happy hump day :headbang: :pop:

@blue Live a happy life? That is a good question will it live I say yeah:headbang::toke:

Morning Lil D ^_^

You and @Mossy are particularly upbeat about this ones chances :rofl: .. it's only got one cotylodeon with a membrane still attached ... but i do see 2 tiny little first leaves.

I'm not short on beans, so it'll be fun to see if this one can pull through despite the early abuse! :D

Morning kittens...53f, good coffee, supposed to be getting into the 80's next few days then back to mid 60's for a few....only thing on agenda so far is quick trip to pick up wife's meds..

Morning Lil D ^_^

You and @Mossy are particularly upbeat about this ones chances :rofl: .. it's only got one cotylodeon with a membrane still attached ... but i do see 2 tiny little first leaves.

I'm not short on beans, so it'll be fun to see if this one can pull through despite the early abuse! :D

just minor details those are optional :haha:you got this your a pro:rofl::rofl::pighug:
1675860750407.gif

p.s. this isn’t Reddit I would never tell someone to bin it:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back