Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
just minor details those are optional :haha:you got this your a pro:rofl::rofl::pighug:
View attachment 1563438
p.s. this isn’t Reddit I would never tell someone to bin it:nono:

Hahaha - I don't bin em off until i either want the space or i'm sure it's a waste of nutes. :D

I'm gonna let it grow (at least for a while)

It looked like it was coming up for the food mainly.

Female........:headbang:.....she's looking for food...then sex..............the males would go after the food Second...........:yeah:

Tux is the only cat with color other than black and she's marked up nicely with white.

Aye...a few of them have Hinted at a white gene......:pass:

MsUgly is a long haired ruddy muddy black not shiny coat. I will brush the hell outta her and get her kinda nice looking, but she will not maintain her coat worth a damn.....hence the name.

Poor Cat will get a Complex.......
1675862299431.png

She loves to sit on the fold up chair I have just outside the door to sit and brush them. She does the look ya in the eye and the submissive cock her head sideways and almost starts to roll over thing when ya get close to her. She's started to add silent mouthings with a few weak meows to her "Look at me! I'm cute!" bit she does. She will always thank me for the food before eatin' or just after one bite.

If she could Cook...............:chef:.....I'd call her a new Wife............:crying:

Female........:headbang:.....she's looking for food...then sex..............the males would go after the food Second...........:yeah:

Poor Cat will get a Complex.......View attachment 1563439

If she could Cook...............:chef:.....I'd call her a new Wife............:crying:
Yeah, fairly sure it was a female.

Poor Cat will get a Complex.......View attachment 1563439

Sounds like an awesome feline friend!

Morning all! Hit and run today.. woke up an hour later than planned...
:pass:
Wishing you all a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back