Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, 29*f and a wet semi solid rain coming down,,,,going to have some ice on the ground/road this morning! Kitties fed, Missy is out in the rain, silly kitty....

Figured out what it was! About 150’ ahead of where i got stopped a car that was on the shoulder got struck by lighting and went up into an inferno! Even in a thunderstorm it totally went up in flames! :yoinks:
View attachment 1563393

My bro in law took the exit right before where i got stuck on the highway and was able to snag a pic of it! Since no tow trucks showed up to tow it off I am assuming it was unoccupied on the shoulder of the highway! :shrug:

Wow....I Thought you were supposed to be Safe in a car in a thunderstorms......?...I was told the tyres grounded it.....:yoinks:

Wow....I Thought you were supposed to be Safe in a car in a thunderstorms......?...I was told the tyres grounded it.....:yoinks:
The rubber isolates a car, not ground it. The water from the rain will negate that and provide a path for lightning to travel to ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back