Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the probing done. In the words of the surgeon, it was "a difficult one". Seems my guts are not as straight as usual. Few more bends than some. So he had to pump me up with more air to get the probe where it needed to go. When I woke up, I was so inflated that I looked pregnant, and I was at about grade 7-8 pain over my entire abdomen. Bit of a rough day, but back to humanity this morning. Soon off to dog walkies.

Anyway peeps, I am not going to get caught up, so thanks for the reps @BCBudlady, @Nosias, and @RosaB, and if I missed anyone, thanks and apologies. Party on, and see ya later.
Love and Light to you.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse: ppp

o....k....that could def be interpreted a couple diff wayz...............jus sayin :rolleyes2: ppp
It was a little awkward when her husband came in the room.:yoinks::yoinks::eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Suki was a trooper and kept going strong!:headbang::headbang::headbang::woohoo::headbang::headbang::headbang:

The previous night she had me up until 2:30AM!

That damned Knows Candy surely is some good shit!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back