Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the probing done. In the words of the surgeon, it was "a difficult one". Seems my guts are not as straight as usual. Few more bends than some. So he had to pump me up with more air to get the probe where it needed to go. When I woke up, I was so inflated that I looked pregnant, and I was at about grade 7-8 pain over my entire abdomen. Bit of a rough day, but back to humanity this morning. Soon off to dog walkies.

Anyway peeps, I am not going to get caught up, so thanks for the reps @BCBudlady, @Nosias, and @RosaB, and if I missed anyone, thanks and apologies. Party on, and see ya later.
I sooooooo hate those things!!!!!!!!:grrr1::grrr1:

The first one was fully conscious, aside from a tiny 5mg Valium for a big boy like me!:face:
Can you say "Cold Sweat"?
Yeah.....good ol military health care!:face:

Yeah.........I have to schedule my next one.:face::shrug:

Oh No!!!
"The Singularity is about to explode!!"
singularity.jpg

giphy.gif

Im sure it helped. Me going back to work was a lot of it.

Gawd...thats bad anxiety......... :pass: ...poor woman....

O i live with a parking troll. When I first tried to moved in with my kid i had temporary custody they send someone out to make sure it's safe. She just finished and i passed everything perfect, toilet paper even in a proper overhand fashion, aunt walked in from work and started screaming at her for being parked in her space

Yeah....:d5:...you've got one........:crying:

We do "dibs" with furniture during the winter if you shovel out a space. She fightin with guys 3 times her size gotta go out there and try not to get killed.:doh:

:crying: Hubby is the same...all 5ft 4 of him.....Jack Russel syndrome.......I Leave him to it...I can't Train him out of it.....

Been trying to figure out what that word was all day mossy special? Pretty sure that what it is and yup my momma always told me I was special :doh::baked: :pass:

Yeah I Think I need to decoke me keyboard.......... :crying: ...I've got sticking keys...... Special.....:pighug:

Alright! I think I'm high enough to tolerate the public.
Wish me luck! Pain has made me a mean SOB today. StarGate SG1 is the only thing I can tolerate. Radio and broadcast tv didn't workout well. No stupidity toleration at all. I hate when I get like that.
GTA death and mayhem will reign when I return from town!:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back