Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe she knows something we don't :yoinks::crying:
View attachment 1563290
Must be dis dude!
1675807017413.gif

Good Morfnoevight All you Taco Tuesday Stoners!

If anyone sees @Frank the Dank around please tag me in. I need to apologize to him for calling him a neanderthal. It was not my intention but it sure reads like that. I respect Frank and I would never intentionally attack him or anyone here but I do make mistakes.

If you think graffiti is art then the apology extends to you as well :worship:.

Well I think I'm having a baby...I think future wife is pregnant....thats 6 kids between us both....well we are buying a house...and looking at a 250,000$ house ooohhh wweeee lots of space for my mancave/super grow groom.....I'm going to make it nice.....
Congratulations, 6 children wow! I live in California and $250K would only cover the man cave and 1 bathroom.

Good afternoon everybody! Gotta question for anyone using a nutrient calculator. I have hydrobuddy, and it only has Nitrate (NO3-) & Ammonium (NH4+) for nitrogen. I was wondering how do I enter water soluble nitrogen? Can I not use this calculator with soluble nitrogen? Just got this so no idea if I need a different calculator. Thanks.

Stay lifted

Sorry mine is Mega Crop 2 part only.

Thanks for the reps @Mañ'O'Green. This stuff is super potent too! Had me extra high for about 4 hours. then the had most serious munchies I've had since I developed Chronic pancreatitis (which I great, I have trouble eating enough). Then the most solid 8hrs of sleep I've had in a long time. And now, still feel good enough that I haven't even felt the need for my morning bowl/Dab! Thats some good medicine, i tell you hwhat!
Another happy patient :thumbsup:

Got the probing done. In the words of the surgeon, it was "a difficult one". Seems my guts are not as straight as usual. Few more bends than some. So he had to pump me up with more air to get the probe where it needed to go. When I woke up, I was so inflated that I looked pregnant, and I was at about grade 7-8 pain over my entire abdomen. Bit of a rough day, but back to humanity this morning. Soon off to dog walkies.

Anyway peeps, I am not going to get caught up, so thanks for the reps @BCBudlady, @Nosias, and @RosaB, and if I missed anyone, thanks and apologies. Party on, and see ya later.

does that mean you are NewerFart at the moment snicker3.gif

I was thinking of injection from my co2 tank just need to buy a controller
I tried with a tank and controller in a 4x6 space. It was a waste of time and money. For it to be effective you need AC, heater, humidifier, dehumidifier and an airtight room. IMPE best investment is a good light.

Sorry mine is Mega Crop 2 part only.

Another happy patient :thumbsup:

does that mean you are NewerFart at the moment View attachment 1563305
Nope, according to one of my friends I am now known as Oh Flatulent One. He has a point, at least he did for about 24 hours. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back